Reviews for The Best Love
counted-among-the-confused chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Fluff Fluff Fluff. Sap enough to drown a maple. Well, okay, maybe not that much, but hey, whatever. I especially like this fic. Ha ha! No really.. MEOW! All right, I’ll stop
FireanIce chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
omg the funnyness gosh i laughed so hard at the end anyway i ;loved some pocky for writing this.
Jaye Jaye chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Omg, i can't stop laughing. F.A.G. radio was my favorite part, can't believe solomon called. Mariku is so sweet (in his own special way...) in the fic, it was sad that Malik kept turning him down continously. Cannibal, soul eating aliens? lol thats priceless. Poor Mariku got served by isis but he is an idiot. Bakura as usual is hopeless *rolls eyes and shakes head* but ADORABLE! God this is to funny. I HAVE to read it again. Its going on my favorites. thanks for the laugh
inu382 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Cute! but...I always thought bakura was a neat freak considering his "hobby" O.o
Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*shakes head* Ryou, why don't you just give Bakura a bath? Bakura, what's wrong with taking a bath?
BobGod chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Argh! Ffnet sucks. It isn't sending me my author alerts.

Anyway... Heh. That was.. a little surreal. But funny. ;)
Pihorist chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
D AWESUM. Ryou seemed semeish...Good! :D

I wonder about Marik, though...eheheh...Malik's right~...Stupid people shouldn't reproduce!
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
LOL! This story is just *giggles* it's ridiculous but great. It's very very very cute. I love the cute Malik/Marik stuff but then you turned Bakura...into a walking stink bomb...*trying not to laugh but fails* Poor Ryou and he has to live with that, he needs those air freshner things for cars. Anyway very cute and I really liked it. Good fic.
keisan chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Lol aww, cute. Just comical and cute.
Voice-sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Gods, that was SO cute! xD Gah, Kura not bathing..-shudders- Yucky. You used 'sex kitten'! My W-chan's growing up! -cries- so proud of you, so proud..anyways, another masterpiece dearest, I loved it, and have fun! *smothers*

thomas jefferson is my homeboy chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Oh dear gods...the ending! The ending~! XD I loved the whole entire thing, but it hurt a lot when I fell off my chair laughing...that bruise is gonna stay for a while, G-chan...
blueeyesbakura chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah! ace i lurve mariku and malik this oneshot rocked
Haru chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Awsome! it was cute and funny! verry funny, durring many parts of this fic I found myself unable to breath I was laughing so hard! great job!
Hyacinthus chapter 1 . 1/29/2005

Loved it.

I really like the Baku side commentary