Reviews for Midwinters Eve
abharris54 chapter 14 . 9/19
I love these stories, but the inability to use the correct word is ridiculous. appalled, not applaud, heat not heart, than vs then, laterally not latterly, eaten vs eating, shimmered vs shimmied, and it goes on and on and on. I don't understand how you can write so well sometimes, and other times it seems like you don't even speak English, as if you're using a translator.
TSUL chapter 4 . 4/10
I hope Inuyasha don't end up with Midoriko.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 20 . 3/9
I'm honestly surprised they didn't have more kids lol but I enjoyed the story mostly.
AngelMomma101 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
absolutely wonderful! I could hardly take my eyes off of it! and by far the BEST battle writing I have had the pleasure of reading. keep up the amazing work _
misherukuro chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
Great fics both of them. ~,~
mtnikolle chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
Midsummer and Midwinter are both very enjoyable reads... and have kept me entertained and anxious by turns for the last few days.
yassy.knight chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
It's been years since you've written this and you probably won't see this but, I genuinely loved every last bit of this adventure. You are an amazing writer.
Sesshy's love chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
I loved the story it was just marvelous. Arigato for writing it. It certainly was a diffrent experience. Sayonara
aneehs23 chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
wow..a kiss to make sess cheesssy..:') and the horror story of sess as a child and kagome's naked behind ..i can't stop grinning as i read it..:')
aneehs23 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
sess as a furnace hehe..and shipou and sweet taking good care for there mother..:')
aneehs23 chapter 2 . 9/16/2014 comes Medoriko and Ankokukiki and also the daughter of sesskag..
aneehs23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
.. i already finish your Midsummer Eve.. i really enjoy it.. i hope this sequel is good also..
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2014