Reviews for Midwinters Eve
lara5170 chapter 20 . 5/29
This was a great story
lara5170 chapter 18 . 5/29
Aren't Kagome and Midoriko aging by now?
LePengwen chapter 20 . 5/18
I just binge read all of this and I love it so much ouo
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 20 . 3/2
the BEST ending to a story started. i hope you continue to write Sess/Kag stories b/c you are good at it. and when in doubt about a word have a dictionary close by. keep up the great writing. c'ya'
Shaish chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Perfecttttttttt. Thank you so very much for writing this. It was an AMAZING RIDE. ;-; 33333 And yes, I think so too, about the love between Sesshomaru and Kagome. At some point I just thought "Oh they've GOT to be in love" because of they way they just were with each other, even if they didn't come right out and say it (although Kagome did think/acknowledge it on her side internally). You really wrote their progression well. Like, it's mind boggling to compare how this whole thing started and how they were then, to how they are at the very end of it. They get ALONG, they care about each other, they respect each other, and they came to love each other. AND IT DIDN'T TAKE THEM THE 500 YEARS EITHER. Just a year. Like. Wow. And it was written really well and I think organically? Without actually changing the characters too much to make it work, if much at all. Sesshomaru's not an easy man to love, or to love someone else. That takes time and effort (I feel like there should be a joke in here somewhere about that time and effort equating his pedigree fdjskl).
Shaish chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Shaish chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhh so cute.
Shaish chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
LMAO. Cuties all of them.
Shaish chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
LMAO BLESS SEKIRA. I love her. I want to draw her.
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
OOOOOOH BOY. Reimei is so gosh darn pretty though gosh.
abharris54 chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
I love these stories, but the inability to use the correct word is ridiculous. appalled, not applaud, heat not heart, than vs then, laterally not latterly, eaten vs eating, shimmered vs shimmied, and it goes on and on and on. I don't understand how you can write so well sometimes, and other times it seems like you don't even speak English, as if you're using a translator.
TSUL chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
I hope Inuyasha don't end up with Midoriko.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 20 . 3/9/2016
I'm honestly surprised they didn't have more kids lol but I enjoyed the story mostly.
AngelMomma101 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
absolutely wonderful! I could hardly take my eyes off of it! and by far the BEST battle writing I have had the pleasure of reading. keep up the amazing work _