Reviews for Midwinters Eve
AngelMomma101 chapter 20 . 8/10
absolutely wonderful! I could hardly take my eyes off of it! and by far the BEST battle writing I have had the pleasure of reading. keep up the amazing work _
misherukuro chapter 20 . 5/27
Great fics both of them. ~,~
mtnikolle chapter 20 . 4/23
Midsummer and Midwinter are both very enjoyable reads... and have kept me entertained and anxious by turns for the last few days.
yassy.knight chapter 20 . 1/7
It's been years since you've written this and you probably won't see this but, I genuinely loved every last bit of this adventure. You are an amazing writer.
Sesshy's love chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
I loved the story it was just marvelous. Arigato for writing it. It certainly was a diffrent experience. Sayonara
aneehs23 chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
wow..a kiss to make sess cheesssy..:') and the horror story of sess as a child and kagome's naked behind ..i can't stop grinning as i read it..:')
aneehs23 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
sess as a furnace hehe..and shipou and sweet taking good care for there mother..:')
aneehs23 chapter 2 . 9/16/2014 comes Medoriko and Ankokukiki and also the daughter of sesskag..
aneehs23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
.. i already finish your Midsummer Eve.. i really enjoy it.. i hope this sequel is good also..
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
PrincessSarah1988 chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
I loved you story midsummer eve and loved the ending to it.. Your a fantastic writer. I tend to read a lot of books, stories and your story for mid summer was one of my fav stories and your one of my fav writers... I like how you didn't go with the traditional way everyone does with their stories.. I liked how unique it was.. Midwinters eve however I found incredibly hard to read after chapter 6. Still fantastic work... Would love if you did another Inuyasha story!
Aleatrice chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
I'm so surprised you were not happy with this chapter. I thought it was great as is! Also, I thought Kagome's and Midoriko's plan was a good one, though I'm a little disappointed that the avalanche didn't kill off a good enough chunk of the enemy troop, just slowed them down. It's like, damn, what can these allies do to win? They just can't kill enough of them! Anyways, thanks for writing this chapter even though I know it's been years, I don't think it's too late for compliments.
Aleatrice chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Wow, that was a very good war scene. I seriously got chills just picturing it in my head and I liked all the characters' reactions to the impending fight. I'm glad that the good guys finally won one. I was starting to feel a little hopeless for them. I'm sure everything will be OK in the end somehow but it does seem like Ankokukiki is just too powerful. By the way, I have read every chapter of this fic and I also read Midsummer's Eve. I really enjoy your writing; though it's not perfect and you consistently make a couple of grammatical mistakes, that's alright because they're simple to figure out and haven't interfered with my enjoyment of the story at all. I'm really happy that you continued to work on this even though you were also working on a different story. This is a good story even if you claimed to have lost interest in it! I can't wait to read more and I'm looking forward to more victories for the allies because Ankokukiki is seriously getting on my nerves haha. He's awful, which means that you did a fabulous job at creating this villain. Nicely done!