Reviews for Hyde
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
*sniff* so sad. :( But it makes sense.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
omg..your story was awesome..:)

I really liked it.
Jess Ishtar chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wonderfull :D
Selene08 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wow, poor Walter having to deal with a sexy frenchman and his love for Seras. Poor poor Walter, at least it sort of worked out in the end.

Well written and very captivating. You did a brilliant job.
MeatwaD9021 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
WOW! That was really good. You need to write for a living! Poor Walter, but at least his soul lives on. Good fic!
Pip Benadette chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I don't want to share Seras with Walter! But good story.
MissWulf chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I almost started crying. I mean my eyes still have tears in them. It was so sad...*pout*
Strega Bella chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
That was creepy, sad and beautiful.
Josefina chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
. Oh goodness what an ending. Great story though. Sera/Walter fics are fast becoming my favorites. _
Simson chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Echanting writing, original plot, good characterization. I can't find a flaw on this piece.
SirDracula chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
::shivers::

Dark, macabre love story displayed with such great style and strong emotion. The ending was suprising.
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Oh my God, poor Walter, poor Seras and Pip. I loved the strong emotion. And I can imagine this happening.
Zachiel chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Ohohohoh, Ceres owns quite the harem now, doesn't she? I should be happy but the ending is bitter, I feel for Walter and Pip having to share her with him now. Strong piece.
abc chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Macabre romance stories are extraordinary appealing, specially if Alucard isn't involved with Seras. I'm looking forward to read a possible sequel. However, the ending would lose the strength.
Ciarda Rois chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
No matter how many times I read it, I still cry. Like I said before, this is simply amazing.