Reviews for A Generation of Aeons
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I really liked this story the first time I read. now, i am re reading it and noticed one error. You have "Takoire" at one point when it should be "Tidus" unless I am mistaken.
dragonsrullllz chapter 61 . 8/24/2010
i don't rember the last time i read this but it was and still is one of my absolute favorites. i can only hope someone else will enjoy it as much as i did.

ps. did you ever think of submiting this to square enix? who knows maybe they might make a game of it i know if they did i'd be the first to buy it
dragonsrullllz chapter 60 . 12/28/2009
i haven't read this in years yet it's just as captivating as when i first read it once i started i couldn't stop
Alex chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
ARE YOU HAPPY IM READING YOUR STORY NOW KAY?
dragonsrullllz chapter 62 . 12/24/2007
yay
Alex chapter 44 . 11/29/2007
Haha I KNEW it! I'm so smart.
Alex chapter 43 . 11/29/2007
TAKOIRE'S GONNA DO THE JECHT SHOT AND LENNE IS GOING TO BE OMIGOD AND THEY WILL DANCE AND THEY WILL KISS AND LENNE WILL PASS OUT WITH JOY.

I love caps lock.
Alex chapter 41 . 11/29/2007
A few comments.

Well, if I were the author, I wouldn't be introducing new characters this late in the story, but it's not my story and I don't know where its going so what do I know XD.

Also GR. I don't like Darka.

If I had my way...

Head summoner of Suzaku Garren

Byakko Gaia (best match-up ever)

Genbu Vidina

Seiryu I don't know, preferrably not Darka but whatever.

Are Rikku and Gippal going to be making an appearance? I miss them ]
Alex chapter 40 . 11/29/2007
I know what Byakko, Genbu, and Seiryu are up to.

Bringing Takoire back.

Aren't I smart?
Alex chapter 39 . 11/29/2007
Grr. Stay away from her, Darka!

AND THEN TAKOIRE FALLS DOWN FROM THE SKY!
Alex chapter 37 . 11/29/2007
Hm. Would they really believe every word without question and then follow through right away? The scenario seemed too good to be true.
Alex chapter 33 . 11/29/2007
*Sigh*.

I love Kiron and Seru
Alex chapter 30 . 11/29/2007
No! Not Kiron!

And Sareth was acting like he was gonna, uh, do something bad to Lenne. Or something.