Reviews for Reflections of Grace
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Beautifully worded and imagined. I like the use of the word 'pen' as well.

PoFS
DracinaStormsailor chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I LOVE Jack and Elizabeth pairings and this one is absolutely GOLD! I'm going to read and reread it again and again till my eyes pop out of my head! Ok maybe not, but close enough.

Now I move onward to the next ficlet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Lovely.
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Simply incredible. So short, yet so...wonderful.

Everything in this chapter made me feel so alive-like I was actually there or something.

& I really enjoyed the scene at the end, just because of the interaction between Elizabeth and Jack. I know this sounds really cliche but it their dialogue flowed really well-the few sentences that they spoke.

Again, its wonderful. Adding it to my favorites[:

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours

(the new account for haleyXsparrow.)
haleyXsparrow chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
this is lovely and sweet. i like it:]

Adding to faves.

-haleyXsparrow-
Captian Jack Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That was really good. Maybe make it longer next time if you do any more. Also might want to describe it a tad more for people that don't know what you are talking about. i did, but i am just looking out for others. it was a real beautiful story though.
Alzadea chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I read this some tome ago, but after watching DMC, I just had to revisit it. Beautiful writing!
EvilWhiteRaven chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wonderful writing. This is a very good one-shot, and would make into a great story if you ever chose to continue it. Nice work.
triCkster faYe chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
i love this story, amazing basis and well written! i liked the way you paired the two and jack's thoughts about his mistresses, a must fav
Erinya chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Gorgeous, sweet and sexy. And well-written.

I love the word "pen" for Elizabeth Swann.
black rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
very sweet...i like how you've used the word 'pen' to describe 's a nice light relief from all the other Jack fanfics...he's being gentle and thoughtful somehow...I'll stop rambling now.
yuru chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I like it..I love this pairting though my favorite is with the three of them..*grins* This was a sweet one...too short though..but good enough.
Ani Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I enjoyed this - I don't usually read Jack/Elizabeth pairings but something drew me to this. I hope you are going to post another chapter up.
cocochic chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
wow. VERY good writing. very professional. it gets that sense of detachment that comes with a story, as well as somehow putting you inside it. very poetic too. keep writing!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I love this, except for the one shot part-it would make a lovely long fic!