Reviews for Harry Potter and The Link
madhatterweirdperson chapter 25 . 8/6/2011
cool
Blosiom chapter 25 . 5/24/2010
this is a good story it is a shame you did not finish it. i would have liked to know what happened. please start wrighting it again.
Hocapontas chapter 25 . 10/11/2009
Ok. That was VERY disturbing! I have to say though that I like the link and the fact that Severus is getting closer to Harry. I'm worried about why Harry can't hear Remus's thoughts anymore. But I'm looking forward to finding out what Harry's Animagus form is. Hoping for the next chapter!
Polish chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
-THUDD!- Way to go Dumbles! you made the poor kid faint!

-Yes, that was the sound of Harry passing out, poor kid, everything just seems to happen to him ah?
soulsearcher360 chapter 25 . 7/20/2009
I LOVED IT!
Alphathewolf chapter 25 . 7/18/2006
Hey nice story read it on another fan site can we plz have a update plz
RavennBeastboy chapter 24 . 3/14/2006
Awesome. I can't wait for you to update!
Haunt of twilight chapter 14 . 11/29/2005
i look forward to reading more. i hope nothing really bad comes from this link and that snape becomes a little nicer
Haunt of twilight chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
poor harry i hope all turns out well for him soon.
whocares chapter 25 . 11/14/2005
OOh! is Hary going to become a vampire! That would be an interesting twist. I love this story, keep updating!
Golden Lass chapter 25 . 10/18/2005
I love this story! I don't get the last part of chap 25 but I still liked it. This is very well written
Nessarie chapter 25 . 10/18/2005
OMG! You SO have to continue! This fic rocks! I love the Harry/Remus bonding. Remus needs a girlfriend though... perhaps by the name of Ness? Yes, I am obsessed. Anywhoo, ADD MORE REMUS! I LOVE YOU, MOONY! Well, update again soon!

Ness Lupin
Domique chapter 22 . 9/29/2005
lol:D thats cool... pl zupdate soon :D that was cool:D
serrebi chapter 25 . 9/29/2005
what an interesting AU! Your writing style cold e improved. For example you jum around a lot, like the sene where harry and gabby meet in snapes quarters, where you ended it just felt strange... It could just be me , I'm crazy, you know lol :P

Anyway hope you continue writing this story, I've enjoyed each chapter.
Domique chapter 21 . 9/29/2005
lol okay that was just a TAD random! lol plz update and try to make them not as short as this 1:D ooh i gotta nutha saying :D...

Who needs Marijuana when you have sneezes?

lol coz u no the head spins u get? lol