Reviews for Thoughts of a pokemon
Saduko Leyra chapter 1 . 6/23
I really enjoyed this fanfic, although you got a tad pedantic and repetitive at times. I guess I'll see how you've improved as I am determined to read every one you've written!
onidra chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Love all your story
XXDragoniteXX chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
When I read a little bit in the beginning I was like,"So that's what Gary chose. I thought that he chose a Squirtle."O_O Gotta go!
Ameron chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I really liked this fanfic I used to be a big ash fan never liked Misty or Gary and i always wanted ash to have an Evee and all seven eveeloutions so this was perfect. I hope you do write a sequel I really want to know what happens next.
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Squee! I
Darkringer chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
A very interesting fic. Yes a sequel does sound rather interesting for this
hallow shadows chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!Definitly a sequel!Most definitly!_!Anyways,that was awsome!And I can type again...!

Cloud:Want sequel...NOW!

HS:Sequel,need sequel!NOW!
Jakane chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Yes! You should make a sequel! He could capture some morre, or maybe some secret of the past will be revealed, or maybe new Pokemon! If yu make a sequel you must put in a batlle scene w/ Misty and/or Gary. Don't forgoet Team Rocket too! Cool fic anywayz!
Kitty Meow chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL! DEFINATELY! I just luv this fic! I can't wait to read more of your fics! *personally, I absolutely despise Misty and Gary* Ne ways, hope you write more soon!
fanman chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel!
Ash N Brock chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Hi Shadow (It's Ash N Brock here!)

You said reveiw your stories..so I have! I really like this story, it's really imaginative! Could you write a sequel pleeeeeese!
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Good writing, a bit fast though. This probably could've been stretched into chapters, but then again, I'm just a chaptering kind of author. I liked this fic, but it seems you have a passion for killing off Misty. Why not just use a de-evolution spray on her! Heh:)
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Someone review This! Please! Please! Please!