Reviews for Ethics
Sanguine1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Hi M. Scott,

Love this story. Just adding it to my favourites.
SyDra chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Oh my gawd, this was great...I just love that part..."Had a rough day?" LOL! Keep writing.
Wicked Princess chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
You totally did justice to the characters and I thought it was the best Buffy/Spike fic I've read yet. You didn't give them a happy ending, which wil never happen on the show, sorry it just won't, but you gave a glimmer of hope,which they will do on the show. You rock. Bye.
Jerri Cocke chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
I found this story to be thought provoking and intriguing. Over all it is one of the best Buffyfics, I have ever read. The transformation of the Buffybot was handled extremely well and the growth that Spike showed was tremendous. I also enjoyed the Slayers reaction to the entire sage. Very well done, indeed.
Jack chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Scott, this is one of the finest stories that I've read! You had all of the elements of a great short story, character growth, a failure that lead to character change, an increasing series of complications and seeming temporary triumphs that lead to Spike's ultimate downfall in the short term, yet may lead to his growth and betterment in the long term. Fine job!
HonorH chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Excellent. This is a great portrait of what could happen between Spike and the Buffy-bot. It's sympathetic without turning Spike into a saint or diluting his character in any way. You did just as good a job with the real Buffy, too.
Caitlin chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
*Very* well written, great idea and use of the Buffybot idea, worked almost like a short story in itself like Bradbury, but in the Buffyverse obviously. Spike was spot on and although I like the idea of B/S I'm so fed up stories where Buffy throws herself at Spike that this was really refreshing. Gonna go read more of your stuff now.
DarKPrincess chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
This story was great! This should be an episode! Well done and well written ;-)
Vixen chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
I hope they go this way in the show, cause it was really really good. The computer commands were cool. And then all the drama at the end and redemption.. wonderful! But what does "Mea Culpa" mean? I never took french :)
Heidi Doeing chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
That was great!
me chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
very good. ummmm, what does mea culpa mean?
The Resident Vampyr chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
A very nice piece. Poor Spike, getting -slapped even by a Buffy-bot :)
blue zen chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
A great story with great characterisations. I think this would be a great way of ending the whole Buffybot issue (which I'm still very unsure about as a plot device). We've seen Spike change so much on the show and this story was true to that. Will there be a continuation? I'd love to read it.