Reviews for Number One Crush
TT chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Why did you go and do that to me! :
Dark Lord Link chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Do finish! can't wait to see what happens next!
Manic-Baka chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Eh, I didn't care for zelda anyway. XD Loverly story! You have a character almost as mentally screwed up as mine! Whoo hoo!
Nintendo Guru chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
come ON! WHEN WILL U UPDATE THIS STORY?
Mudora chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Don don don... ouch... are they going to accuse him again? I hope not...
dusk900 chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
omg. i was reading this, and i went to the next chapter only to find...THERE WASNT ONE! wheres the next chappie? ow your a torture! plz plz plz get teh next chappie up! *puppy dog eyes*
Lord Gyrus chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I have nothing to say except this:

You'd better finish this story, I HATE it when authors don't finish a story I like!

Finish this! Lest my wrath be incurred!

Boy, I feel kinda sorry for Link, though. Does this mean Zelda is dead? Because wow, that's just harsh.

And that assasin, if somebody who had been trying to kill me suddenly put their tongue in my mouth, I'm not sure what I'd do. That would be so...sheesh there's got to be a better word for...freaky? No that may not be the kind of word I'm looking for.

Maybe I'd do what Link did and reach out for my sword. Seems like the only thing I could do that would sort of make sense.
Just Dropping By chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
Hey ? No need to bitch out at me! Goodness! You really hurt my feelings! I mean, c'mon; my reasons weren't THAT stupid! *laughs* No Seriously, Black Winged Huntress, you'd better update soon!*shakes fist angrily* Or I'LL be hunting YOU! (he he he...your name has huntress...it was a joke...ahem. Anywho...)Well, just wanted to drop by and check how things were going along!

To ?: Zelda's DEAD! Zelda's DEAD! Zelda's D-E-A-D dead! WHo-ho! I HATE Her! Wanna know why? B/c...naw, I'm just messin' with ya. If you want me to shut up, then I'll talk less? 'Kay, 'kay.

UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Great story! Well written, keep up the good work!

To Just Dropping By: You can hate Zelda all you want, but don't list stupid reasons for it.
Iris Franco 125 chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Hey D, that was a pretty good chapter. I read the others as well and I think the story's going really well. Anyway update soon! BTW... you spelt my name wrong in your profile! HEHEHEHE! oh well you know the point...update! (NO MORE PURPLE GUMBALLS-YAY!) "I exhort you"- more! Good luck with finals!
Goku's Mistress chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
No need for puppy dog eyes dear, as this was a good story! This is the first stalker one i've read, and it was awesome! i'll review on the next chapter as soon as it gets up! Promise! HURRY THOUGH!
hypershippofan chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
sad...o well GORRY
Dragon Sword Master chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
Great chapter.

Took you long enough. hehe jokes.

More intimacy please and don't let Link be accused of being guilty.

Udate soon. Don't take too long.
Just Dropping By chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
YES! Zelda's dead! Zelda's dead! Or at least she better be...*shakes fist angrily* I'm so proud of you! PLUS you do a great job of capturing Link's character, better than anyone else so far! That's saying something, b/c you make Link all paranoid and stuff, which is so not him. Yet from the way you write, I can totally see it happening. EXCELLENT JOB! And THANK YOU for murdering Zelda! I HATE her! She just thinks she's all that, that prissy, stuck-up, bitchy, WEAK, UGLY princess! LINK IS TO GOOD FOR HER! HE IS MINE! AND IF YOU PAIR HIM UP WITH ANYONE, I'LL DESTROY THE WORLD! !

*laughs so hard I blow* *by bloody parts come back together to finish this review*

ADVICE FOR FUTURE: Don't revive Zelda in anyway, make sure Zelda is dead, and have the killer come back and throw the body in a river so Zelda can have no funeral! And kill Malon just in case...I think she's been eyeing Link a bit TOO hard lately...(but I'm a nice person, so I SUPPOSE Malon can have a funeral...)

Oh! And it's really different having a girl trying to like rape a guy, especially someone like Link...you don't see that quite as often as the vice versa...
Rehime chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
Wow, this is dark. But good too. Update soon!