Reviews for Once Upon A Tomato
SilverChelle chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
wow. so random. but hilarious.
hamxham chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
ahaha this is amazing!
Rainpop Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
HOW DARE YOU! THIS IS SO STUPID!

and so lovably cute! SO SO SO CUTE! _
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I am looking around for random fics and I found yours, KK! This one-shot was really... random but that's why it's so great! Awesomeness.

Now we know why Lloyd hates tomatoes. XD I loved it! Must add to favorites! *add to favorites* I haven't laugh that much in so long. Thank you! Lots of love and hopefully Lloyd gets better.
Raygen Gambit chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This was very enjoyable to read! But I am a little confused... which friend of Lloyd's did the tomatos actually kill? - , maybe it's just me ... D
The Fiercesomest Dragon Ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
That was SO RANDOMELY INSANE! I loved it!

Colette was so cute! "Um... not really..."

And Lloyd's dream about the tomatos-

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! *pauses to breathe* Hahahahahahahahahahaha.. haha... ha... *whew*.

Good job!

*adds to favorites*
Musical Kitten chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Oh, this is great! Really great! XD Random insanity usually don't get much better than this. *faves*
Scarlet Kratos chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I'm gonna die.

I swear I'm gonna die.

That was so funny, I almost wet myself.

xD

And the last line was what got me going.

XD

Your stories are awesome!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh wow. In [my friend and] my search to find out why Kratos hates tomatoes, we find this front and center. So it's a delayed review. Quite possibly one of the funniest stories (while still staying IC somewhat) we've ever read! Kudos.

"...he rubbed his hand against the back of his head… "I guess I should have told Anna when I dropped him that one time…"" I'll NEVER forget that!
Hyper-Obsessed-Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Okay! Now i know a reason llyod dont like no tomato's.
Spoonz chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This is one of the BEST humor fics I've ever read, and all I read is humor! Gawd, it's just... so...

XD
I Write Fanfiction Too chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Lloyd stood in the middle of her garden, yelling his 'battle cry', and beating the crap out of her precious tomato plants. "I got you now! Bwahahaha!" he roared. "That's what you get for killing my best friend, you evil fiends!"

Beautiful, just beautiful. Absolutely lovely. I've read some funny stuff, and this is among the higher rankings. Now exquise me while I go beat the crap out of my mother's tomatoe plant. Hehehe... -walks away with mallet-
Mrs. Himura Tomoe chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
XD Hilarious! I'm guessing you saw that skit with Genis asking Lloyd southwest of Altamira... Because Lloyd actually shows his dislike for tomatoes in it XD I sure wish they did something like that with Kwatos ._.

I can just picture Kratos in Derris Kharlan saying that... Fav
Goataku chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Sorry, I didn't read your fic. But, my sister did. She hasn't reviewed yet, but she assures me that she will. I heard her laughing a lot whilst she was reading though. But then again, she does like a lot of stupid things... (not an insinuation) I just wanted to say that you should write, S-t-o-n-e T-a-b-l-e-t in Raine's likey-like part. Wow, that was such a pain to write out... Dedication! *ahem* I always thought it was funny when Raine said that while examining the stone tabbllet. Since your story is humor or whatnot, I think it would be a nice addition. It's just my opinion...

"What a stupid **bleep**! She didn't even read my story! Arggh!" *throws a chair at the computer* Sayeth you.

"Dude, sorry." Sayeth me.
FallenStarAngel chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
OMG. That was SO FUNNY. My eyes are all teary now, I was laughing so hard.

Evil tomatoes...priceless..._ I loved how Lloyd attacked them, and kept thinking they killed Genis(or were about to). I especially love Kratos' line at the end...sheer genius, that was..._

This is definitely going on my favorites list!