Reviews for Here Be Angels
Bergamotte chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I liked this AU interpretation of what happened after the unmasking! This is what was meant to happen. Beautifully written, The Owlet!
missmarisolmarie chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
This is great! Probably one of the best EC fanfics I've read. I was a little disappointed that it was only six chapter. Your writing is superb. You could have wrote about their home, Christine getting pregnant, it could have been a fabulous long story. However, what you did write was astonishing (:
A.R. LaBaere chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
What a sweet story! The part about Christine discovering the book made me laugh.
Vee017 chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
I loved it. Excellent retelling. Loved the aspects of Christine wishing her angel was a man, Erik's book, the freak out over her period, the love, the bliss, oh!

Very well written, and well paced. Thank you so much for this!
PhantomTwilighter2009 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
aw!

Erik is so sweet!
LePhantomessa chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
An absolutely lovely story. Would love to see an epilogue though.
tartanspartan chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
Loved the story! Really well written and the "dream come true" of all us "happy Erik" lovers. He deserves that!

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Anny
Kelsismom chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
I really enjoyed the alternate reality you made for Erik and Christine. You presented a lot of insight into how he thinks.

Well done!
Poisoned Allure chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
Wonderful story...sweet, erotic, emotional...amazing work. Hope to see more writing from you in the future! :D
MadLizzy chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
Gentle humor, hot sex, and sweetness all wrapped up in one story. Well done. ~ML
MadLizzy chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
Mme. Giry's caning Erik was a surprise! I like surprises. ~ML
MadLizzy chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
I like the tenderness and sensitive you're showing in both Christine and Erik. They're being very gentle. ~ML
MadLizzy chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
Good descriptions of two people learning how to please each other. ~ML
MadLizzy chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Sensuous, yet naive. Very well told. ~ML
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Your story was recommended to me, and here I am. The first chapter explains much in a very small amount time. You showed a lot of restraint in stopping where you did. ~ML