Reviews for A brush of conflict
deeply-spaced chapter 16 . 12/2/2009
This is a wonderful story! I have enjoyed it thoroughly and I do hope to read the rest of it someday. Any chance you may consider finishing it? Thank you for at least sharing this much of the story with us ... it's captivating!
Zonya chapter 16 . 8/1/2005
Your fic is excellent. Poor Julian and Odo, what'll happen to them? Please update soon, the waiting is killing me!
Zonya chapter 14 . 2/28/2005
WOW! this is getting really good. Please, keep writing.
Chuck chapter 13 . 2/28/2005
Great so far! Write more soon!
Rinne chapter 12 . 2/16/2005
SallySolomon04 chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
Wow, this is the best fanfic I've read in a long time (I like the fact it has a real plot). The only problem is the kinda short chapters, but as far as I can tell you do a good job updating, so it's cool. Please keep writing.
Rinne chapter 11 . 2/13/2005
Rinne chapter 9 . 2/10/2005
Nice chapter.
Rinne chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
Rinne chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
Not bad. Still looking forward to where this is going. Some of the words at the end of the chapter run together.
Rinne chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
Interesting. You've got a fairly good grasp on the characters, there is problems at times with your paragraphing and punctuation, and if you would like a beta reader, I would be happy to do it.
GibblesX3 chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
It seems like a pretty good story so far. Though I don't see Kira being nervous to invite Odo to the dinner especially if she is sure he wont go for it. And Odo would do everything he can to hide his disappoint about Kira not attending. I assume this set before Odo revealed his feelings to Kira. He never wanted her to beaware of his feelings and would go to great lengths to hide them.

If Dr. Bashir knew already about how Tessarian communication works Sisko should have already been briefed on it. So he would have understood what the Praetor meant about absorbing their form of communication. Being the CO of the station and representative of the Federation its his job to be aware of all known culture and communication information regarding alien ambassadors.