Reviews for The Tension High Series
Night Kunoichi chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Oh, I loved it! :3 I loved the interaction and I love how you ended it! I know it said in your authors note that it's not done but it ended in such a way that I can be satisfied with it. :D Though I won't complain if you do decide to pick it back up again one day!
Magical Nina chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Hey! I just love this story please update soon I've been checking this story since the last two years please epdate...I'm so hoping to read chapter three soon...okay?

_
So I love this story

and I'd and I'd like to read it from Kurama's point of view

:)plz update
Triste1 chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Thus far, it's been an interesting ride reading this fic. It's well written, with proper sentences and fascinating situations. I rather enjoyed the little quirks you spun up as Keiko's thoughts. As for the mating business, it's really rather brilliant. I'm just a tad puzzled as to whether this is going to be an annual thing, seeing as how you mentioned about foxes and the similarities between them and fox youkai.

The character interaction was brilliant. I really liked the idea of Kuwabara being a gentleman and Hiei actually taking the time to do some mild teasing. As for the "showering of offerrings" part, it was very, very enjoyable. Insanity, indeed...

Keep writing, good luck with future chapters and have fun wrriting.
Youkai Hime90 chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
That was the longest fic I've ever read, mind you not skimmed, actually read. And, I'm so happy I took the time to read every single word and every little detail. Otherwise, I wouldn't have enjoyed it as thoroughly as I did. Also, usually I despise reading fics from a character's POV but you wrote this so well I was able to overlook it, and actually enjoy looking into the character's thoughts.

To put it in perfect simplicity you're one of the best authors around and I'm glad you chose to write a KurKei fic since it's my absolute favorite couple in the YYH fandom. I
Kris10 chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Love The Story

But One Quick Question

What's Keiko's Demon's ML Stand For

Is that The Yahoo Group Or Something Else
angelus2040 chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
hey I was wondering if you could send the unedited version to my email account, and i hope you update soon this fic is really well written and they are all in character, well done.
Crimson Creature Izumi chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
OMG! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU MADE KURAMA A GOD!(or sexy deamon, what ever) IF I COULD TRIPPLE FAVORITES, I WOULD DO IT TO YOUR STORY!
Crimson Creature Izumi chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
you are magnifiso! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. going to chap 4 now
Crimson Creature Izumi chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
I LOVE YOU PROFILER 120! YOUR GOING ON MY FAVORITE AUTHOR LIST!
Mercurial Phoenix chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Oh my God, this is just the absolute most wonderful story I've read in weeks. I ADORE you! If not for the entire series, then simply for that little tidbit at the end of Ch 4, where Keiko finds out that if KURAMA wants to have some fun, then KEIKO gets to go right along with nary a word of protest. Heh! TOTALLY made my day! The idea of Keiko's reaction triggered by Kurama's is so gosh-darn funny, I could hardly stop laughing long enough to finish the chapter. I hope you update this soon, it's really great! Oh...*blush* Is that...um...UNedited version posted anywhere yet? *blink; looking innocent* What? Naked Kurama-can you blame me?
Kisaiyo chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Omg!This is the best fanfic I have ever read!It was so good I accidently squeeled in delight at how Kurama was acting!Keep writing!I cant wait for the next chapter!
sashlea chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Well, Keiko won't be getting out of bed any time soon.