Reviews for Thoughtless
faequeentitania chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
OMG mate! This is so awesome! Dude, you could give Tolkien a run for his money! That reminds, me, you never told me what you had in mind for your next story. :) Awesomeness my friend.
emma chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
oh! poor erik,poor erik,poor erik!

stuipid raoul. he ruined everything.

*stalks away, muttering incoherently and cursing raoul*
SomethingWeird chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Wow, tht was really quite good! I like your writing style alot! Congratulations on your first fan fic!
MarieEri chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I appreciate you reviewing my work, so it was only fair that I look at yours. You did not disappoint. :) Let me start out with a few lines I loved. “Erik seemed to float in the shadows, as if a true ghost. A ghost who wavered between heaven and hell. She was gone, forever a cold, heartless memory of what could have been. One simple choice, and now his entire soul seemed drowned in a rage so deep; it turned to a dark despair.” Beautiful. I could never completely swallow when authors made Erik dark and vindictive after his loss of Christine—I think he loved her so much that he was left with only sorrow and despair, not hate. You represent that beautifully. Moving on—

“ ‘God wants salvation for all of humanity. He wants our penance, I hope hell welcomes me as if I was a late guest.’” I really like that piece of dialogue-a very Erik thing to say. “Passing by dim windows, dusted by the frost, flakes of perfect snow began to fall under a misty, starless night.”—nice imagery. The last line—“ With that thought, he disappeared into the Opera’s cellars, for what many would believe to be the last time.”—it is heartbreaking, the final moments of a man who possessed a heart that ‘could have held the empire of the world, but in the end, had to content himself with a cellar.’ You did a wonderful job with this short piece—I hope to have a chance to continue to read your work!
Jaina Kenobi chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
*tear* Aw, man, what say you just rip out my heart and stomp on it? It'd probably have about the same effect. That was beautifully, painfully good.
Doomed Delight chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
The writting is auctely very good and you have Erik's character down. However, I just feel like this isn't really any thing new for this fandom and with Erik's character. I've read allot of Phantom Fan Fictions like this. However, this one is written very well. I can tell that you really took the time on it.

All and all the story is good. Well written and thought out. I just didn't find it very creative. But those are just my thoughts.
once within a dream chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Bravo! Excellent work! I hope I hear more Phantom stories from you... You did a wonderful job on this piece!

-Phantom