Reviews for Whiskey Lullabye: Shot 2
The Icy Darkness chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You did a wonderful job with this fic! Normally -ahem- I have emotions of steel, but for some reason this fic made me cry. I pondered what made me feel this way and figured out that I had put myself in Umi's shoes during this situation. Your writing style really made me feel like I was there, and actually the person who cares for Clef.

You did a magnificent job with this, keep on writing!

Water Dragon's Wing
The Icy Darkness chapter 1 . 6/24/2012

You did a magnificent job with this, keep on writing!

Water Dragon's Wing
zRISC chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
just remembered the title of a song...

"Two for Tragedy" - Nightwish.

sad ending... nonetheless... it's still a great story.
Selece's Child chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh my Gosh...you made me cry with this one...one of the most beautiful Clef and Umi stories I've ever read, though it was so sad...I love it.
Kuro Nagaski River chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was one the best stories I've read on this site. The song also made the story much better. It was very long, but it was worth it. I almost cried when Umi left Clef. Job well done.
dollam chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
okay. I usually almost never submit reviews(strictly comparing to the numbers I read and love ;) ), but I had to review on this one. It has been three weeks since I had read and saved the page to my computer(it is not connected to the internet!). I'm reading it again and again since. Well last night after actually shedding some tears I thought I must review. This is the most touching, well written fanfic I read. I cried, and was so drown into the stoty and the portrayal. The fic and song goes along beautifully. And the other characters were described well. It's amazing you didn't left out someone and give each of them a part.

Now I remembered I suck at reviews but anyway. I loved this better than the shot 1. The ending was beautiful. You are one hell of an amazing writer! Every line I love this fic.
cookiemania789 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
So sad... *Sniff*

Totally one of my favourites

More power to you!
Bearit chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I've been such a slacker; I should have reviewed this fic after I read it the first time instead of waiting all the way until now. It is a very good read and a well-written piece, and, wow, since words fail me otherwise, intense and sad.

You're a wonderful writer, and I will be looking for more stuff from you. Keep it up!
aserett chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
It's really touching! When u posted up Whiskey Lullabye I was already like whoa, nice ficcie. Now you posted this one and I really really really love it! I almost cried when you wrote abt Clef's distress and I really love the part u mentioned abt clef starin at the kids. It somehow gives an impact to the story (the only reason y i wasn't cryin it's becus my cousin was nearby me n goin ballistic infront of him isn't pretty) Anyways thanks for the lovely story _... sorry if I'm rambling too much...:)