Reviews for Fire and Darkness
daccu65 chapter 7 . 9/30/2016
This was a great arc. I only wish I would have been reading while you were posting.
DocYellow chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
Charles Gray, my friend you have a gift,, that is to write,, i want to see more story, actual books . you have talent.

now for the story review(universe)SPETACUALR,ON THE EDGE and you manage to add mystique to the story.

i liked all stories and this one also.

friend

RipBlade
Uyurgezn chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
i think this plot line is really good. i would like to read more story taking place in this universe could you tell me are there any more stories in this story line?
aedan cameron chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
This story was as dark as the ace of spades, but talk about a page turner, err clicker. You conveyed the seriousness of what was happening, physically and emotionally, without making it dry or repulsive. I am sorry I didn't review more often through the series, but I couldn't stop hitting the 'next chapter' button.

Thanks for the great read!

Aedan
bigherb81 chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Really liked this story lot of action and mystisism goin on in this one. Also like how things wrapped up in this one you have a gift my friend.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
Epic.
screaming phoenix chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
Nice ending to this turning into a mad hinesight I suppose it was inevatable. Of all the villans Kim and Ron face he has to be the most wacked.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
Too awesome for words, Charles Gray...much too awesome for words, IMO. I honestly have to say that you surpassed your goals long ago, with "Buried"...but this finale? Utterly spectacular writing:D

Really, my only complaint with the whole thing is that Book I seemed way too short for what was being done within in it. Hell, the fall of GJ itself in beginning of the rage epidemic was something I think would have really helped sell the point about the world falling into madness, feeding Monkey Fist's fury, and fuelling the cycle Kim and Ron barely managed to break. Still...this entire project blew my mind and I am happy to admit that;)
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
The tension was just fantastic. How convincing a portrait of a world falling apart.
Final-Fan chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
Completely excellent.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
Whoa. Superb conclusion to this story arc. The portrayal of Monkeyfist as well as his insanity/obsession was well nicely done. As the story progressed I really feel a sense of dread and fear with monkeyfist's grand scheme and the ensuing chaos/madness. Well done. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for the next series in this arc.
SolarinStudio chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
A great story, and suspect that the continuation of it is not too far off (I hope)

I look forward to reading more about your KP world. If for no reason than to see Wade and Kyoko meet in person. (That storyline needs to be explored too)

Though, barring Monique, most of the Fan-Fictions I have read feature Wade paired with asian women. ... hmm

Kudos!
SolarinStudio chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Had to pause here.

Baby Skynet :)

Back to the story.
NMR68 chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Well I obviously need some ketchup for that foot in my mouth... when I noted before that your work was "professional & seemless" I was then unaware that you are indeed a pro writer.

This 3 book work was...WOW! Not enough space to comment on beyond-WOW! I would have to say that the subtle inserts of classic literature were one of my favorite parts. I don't know how many folks caught them but I appreciated someone taking into account the classics and that others do indeed read them.

Thanks for a fine example of what we all work towards in Fan Fiction.
pwykersotz chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
This was an excellent conclusion to the situation. I have to admit, I do wish I knew a bit more about Monkey Fist and how/why he got that power, how it was implemented, etc, but all in all I am quite satisfied.

Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it.