Reviews for Sir
RTds9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh you got Jack down him so good I kept waiting for him to go "oh for crying out loud!" LOL.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Super neat! Jack mentally pouting is priceless! Cool emotional capsule; realistic train of thought. Sweet, thanks!
Chic Freak chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
It says it all doesnt it :) So true.
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Aw...I like Jack's idea regarding the President. They deserve it; they've certainly done enough! Good story.
sunstorm2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Eh, that was good. Short and sweet and to the point and real good.

Very well written; rather like Jack (if ever he would admit that.)
krahmogh chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Hey, I just found this little rant of Jack's and it's just great! I had to read it out loud so it would sound like he was saying it. I saw "Children of the Gods" last night (their first meeting) and I could so picture him thinking back to that meeting during this rant.
Foxfur chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Okay, so what's it like inside Jack's head? You must have been there to know his thoughts so well. This feels exactly like what I think his thoughts would be!
Fawna chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Oh that was sweet. I really liked it, and the 'watching as alien guys from all over the universe fall in love with her' thats very cute. I think i'll go look at some of your other stuff.
Revvie-S chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
My favorite line- 'nobody deseres to be a Gou'ald's host...except the guy who invented the word 'sir'!

I could hear O'Neill's voice as I read this-

Great work!
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
good story. I hate "Sir" too...maybe after they get married Jack can call her "Ma'am" at home...hee hee... thanks for the little read. :-)
Elphaba Tiggular chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Great! Now, I'm on the floor in laughter knowing exactly the feeling (I rp as O'Neill and get the "sir" line more than I care to admit)...and yeah, great fic, I feel as if I'm going all O'Neill on ya now, but oh, I don't care. :Smirk:
SierraGulf1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I LOVE THIS!

Good job! :-D
moonlitrose258 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I LOVE it! just the right balance of angst and humor.
Christieanne-Anna chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Oh, this is a really good a fic. I love it and so does my friend who I told to read it.