Reviews for Speak At My Funeral
Dolphin Writer rox chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
definately a tear jerker!
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
it was so good I am still crying from it now! You are good at writing tragedy, trust me you are ~sounds of muffled crying~ and the story was so sad yet so good.
laura truewood chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
OMG! i can bearly see through my tears! im sulking! that was great and sosad! *cries* keep writing

-Laura
Zarroc chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
THAT WAS SO SAD! i read it and i'm almost in tears! keep reading and writing, i liked this one-shot
laura truewood chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
aw im crying again! luvd it

-laura
drarryismylife chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
i read this listening to Hello.

aw,i'm crying! u rock!
gabrielle chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
omg dont think that your a bad writer! this was awesome! Im gonna tell yousumthin and i sware im not lying!

this FF made me cry...im still crying right now...i mean it...This story is so good...it really touched me...keep writing other FF and dont ever think that your a bad writer! just have faith!...omg its so sad ...there are tears dripping down my face right now...not jk..Tragedy and Romance stories like yourss always make me cry...well i have to go good bye!
x0awiso0x chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
it was super sad, and personally i loved it but i didnt cry

sirius' death made me cry, but not thhis one
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Not quite tear-jerker material, but pretty damn close.
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
aww *sniff* that was brilliant. good job.
Draco'sBrokenAngel chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Hey Liz it's Ashley and this story was a definite tear-jerker. Wah! Why Hermione? *sniffle* okay I'll stop now but anyways, good job.
Livyathan chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
yes, that was a sufficent tear-jeker...
rose chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
a bit creepy, but awesome, i got goosebumps! you're a great writer, it really is sad...
bridges and balloons chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
kind of plotless, but good otherwise, except they all seemed just a tad OOC. but if you wanted it that way, who am i to judge?
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
wow, that was really sad, and beautiful at the same time! great job!