Reviews for Speak At My Funeral
Dolphin Writer rox chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
definately a tear jerker!
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
it was so good I am still crying from it now! You are good at writing tragedy, trust me you are ~sounds of muffled crying~ and the story was so sad yet so good.
laura truewood chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
OMG! i can bearly see through my tears! im sulking! that was great and sosad! *cries* keep writing

Zarroc chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
THAT WAS SO SAD! i read it and i'm almost in tears! keep reading and writing, i liked this one-shot
laura truewood chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
aw im crying again! luvd it

drarryismylife chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
i read this listening to Hello.

aw,i'm crying! u rock!
gabrielle chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
omg dont think that your a bad writer! this was awesome! Im gonna tell yousumthin and i sware im not lying!

this FF made me still crying right now...i mean it...This story is so really touched me...keep writing other FF and dont ever think that your a bad writer! just have faith!...omg its so sad ...there are tears dripping down my face right now...not jk..Tragedy and Romance stories like yourss always make me cry...well i have to go good bye!
x0awiso0x chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
it was super sad, and personally i loved it but i didnt cry

sirius' death made me cry, but not thhis one
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Not quite tear-jerker material, but pretty damn close.
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
aww *sniff* that was brilliant. good job.
Draco'sBrokenAngel chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Hey Liz it's Ashley and this story was a definite tear-jerker. Wah! Why Hermione? *sniffle* okay I'll stop now but anyways, good job.
Livyathan chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
yes, that was a sufficent tear-jeker...
rose chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
a bit creepy, but awesome, i got goosebumps! you're a great writer, it really is sad...
bridges and balloons chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
kind of plotless, but good otherwise, except they all seemed just a tad OOC. but if you wanted it that way, who am i to judge?
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
wow, that was really sad, and beautiful at the same time! great job!