Reviews for Fluff!
war wolf chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
On second thought maybe yuo are the craiziest
war wolf chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Your not the craziest i am
war wolf chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
No! Dont let the evil hamsters take over the world Robin! Lol funny as hell! ahahahaha!
schemily200 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007

bbxrae forever

robxstar forever

cyxjinx forever

your reader, me.
schemily200 chapter 8 . 1/23/2007
haa haa bedbugs. i was one of few who must have got that. *rubs medal* great job so far and the best of luck with the rest of your fanfics! lol.
bbxrae chapter 10 . 6/9/2006
hi aw i love this story one of my faves! u are one of my faves beastboy and raven fanfix writes i love this i didnt like it wen terra came coz i hate her the bitch LOL so well done great story! x love bbxrae x p.s im a BIG beastboy and raven fan x
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 10 . 7/16/2005
I love the funny.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 9 . 7/16/2005
I'm sorry too.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 7 . 7/16/2005
Yay! Bitch slap! Oh yeah, don't read your "and" signs so it doesn't show up in the fic.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
this has a hint if Invader ZIM humor in it.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
"Who is Slade?" They whirled around to see...the rest of the team. "Oops, wrong line," Robin said. - Perfect just perfect. And the aquafag was a nice touch as well.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
I like how you completely reversed the whole "control" excuse Raven uses for this fic.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Uh, heh does B.B. not know she's a telekenetic AND a telepath?

oh and they teleported to the street, the reason they ported to the street instead of infront of the theater is because of Raven not being THAT good at teleportion.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
hopefully she'll find a way to comtrol them.(atleast for the sake of this fics fluffyness)
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I totally love this story, ive read it about 3 times!