Reviews for Ideology for a Leader
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
OMG! You've made me cry lol that was beautiful I can't believe i haven't found this before, i absolutely loved it. At first i thought it was goin to be Buffy, but when Xander appeared and the gift he gave to them all ) Loved it!

And that last line! God that was a killer hehe made me gasp and everything it was amazing! Feeling a bit emotional anyway today i will admit lol but for him to remember his family in all sense of the word was heartbreaking but lovely all at the same time :D

You're such a great writer, hope to read more from you soon :D

Cee xx
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
*sniff* *eyes shiny with wetness* this was sweet and sad. I like how you put Angel into he mix too. I am a BA shipper anyways... this was angsty and sweet, yet holds an undercurrent of happiness in the remembrance. I really like it. Continue with the good work. :)
MadTom chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Great crossover! I loved it. This is the kind of Xander I always wanted to see more of in the series.
Angela M chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Nice little one shot, just after T3 I though about writing this crossover but it wasn't to be. If you decieded to expand this story I would very much like to read it? Are ANY of the the other scoobies still alive? How did they die?
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
John, you may be the overall leader, but sometimes you have to remember that others have been through things as bad, if not worse than this. Xander just reminded you of that, and what its like to have friends to back you up in a time of trouble.