Reviews for The Pain about Being in Love
Tsubaki-Naoto chapter 2 . 1/25
Why is it all in bold lettering? ((Chapter two))
-Tsubaki-
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
I cant believe yuki died
may96 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Is Yumi Hatori's child?
jacksperluvr chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
its a good story but very sad and i wouldnt have read it at this time in my life and what i have going on if i knew it wasnt going to end happy hope you arent upset about that
tohruxhatorilove chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Your evil killing yuki like that!
Mialiin chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Poor Hatori T-T
Mialiin chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Not only did you manage to make the beloved prince the bad guy but you killed him... YOUR AWESOME!
the hawk chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
the fk were you thinking this sucks cus yuki and tohru died this sucks story sucks
may96 chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
so... is the kid Hatori's or from when she was raped?
It's a bittersweet story. I'm kinda sad that she chose to erase her memories. Although it is interesting that he told her she was pursuing a job in the medical field. And she did remember Yuki?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Okay i have to say i loved it but the part where yuki died i cried and the ending of the last chapter made me cry... But i dont hate u
rei-intro-rini chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Wow...that was one touching story. But instead of 'Romance' you should have tagged it as 'Angst'. Its a good fic & I had a good time reading it and was on the verge of crying.
The plot was nice though the characters were OOC especially Tohru- and I think its one of the reason the story turned out so full of angst (giving up & running away just isn't her). You could have gotten more into their psych. there were grammatical mistakes.
I felt the story had lot more potential but still ITS A GOOD WORK. And thinking about its sequel gives hope that it will get even more better.
well thanx for sharing. All the best with your works. take care. :)
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
liking it so far
TourmalineBlue chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You know the story genre seems more like a romance slash tragedy/angst than a drama. Some parts where I feel you could have expanded by writing a more in depth and well rounded storyline that wouldn't leave you trying to ponder over certain words or scenes, but otherwise it was a good story to read.
BabyGirl1996 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
one question who was the father of that child
NekoSkittles chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
OMG what an amazing story! i really look forward to the sequel! :)