Reviews for Accidents on Purpose
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh ya, this is great.. I just love the flirting between Nick and Sara.. I was always a GSR fan, but of late I have been really loving Snickers..
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara was telling Nick about her date with Hank.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Whoo, that was hot!

angellwings chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
love it! My favorite aspect of the first couple of season was the Nick/Sara flirtation scenes. Good job!
MrsEads chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Since when do stories need to have a real point to them? Anyhoo, very very sweet. Like Snickers should be. And who wouldn't want to walk in on a shirtless Nick?
Mma63 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Loved it, too! Nick's so cute...Continue your good work
M2S chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Loved this one. Very in character for both, especially for first season, especially when Nick was still "the ladies man".
LizzehBoo chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Very cute. I like the fact that it wasn't completely romantic. It seemed that it could actually happen in the show. I liked it.
ShannaLee chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Very good. I love it and it made me laugh. The image of it was in my mind. Bravo.
Biniffany chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
*tear* i love it!
A chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Oh, OMG, Oh MORE please! That makes tears of laughter/joy, happiness grin, etc. That is so awesome and so "snicker"! LOL.
Vengeful chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Loved it! Very well written
bubble cat chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
really cute story,will u write a sequel?i hope ?
Leah chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Great story, really cute. It's great on its own, but it would be cool if you'd write a sequel or another chapter. If you don't though, great story anyway.
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Good story. Leaves possibilities for more.