Reviews for Israel's Son
Concerned chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
School violence is awful! No one needs to do that no matter how bad their life is.
Montana Magic chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
This was really good. And you're right I've never been there and I don't want to be. Everyone has my sympathy that had to go through this. I can only imagine and I have a felling that even the best imagination can't know.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Reporters are souless bastards, who are only there to get the biggest scoop and the pulitzer. People who shoot people are stupid idiots. I don't want to sound like an idiot and repetitive, because everyone else probably wrote the same thing, but that's what I think. This is a very well written story on an extremely important issue. We have to make this senseless violence stop. My hats's off to you, Maureen.
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 4/2/2001 That's all I can say. Wow. There are no words to describe this story. Maureen, you are a master of words. That was amazing. Wow. (And I can't bleive I was so DITZY as to not review this masterpeice the first time!)
betahny chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
great I love it
Team Socket chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
It's a good story. I remember Columbine. My school is 15 miles away and my dad works practically next door to Columbine. My best friend's dad is on the police force there and my entire class was scared witless. But what really got me angry was when after school, this kid Gabe was pretending shoot this other kid. So I asked him if he had heard of Columbine. He said yeah, so what? H eall but ignored it because his father works on the other side of town. People were dying, and he was pretending to shoot people!
Michelle29 chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Its, well I don't want to say its a good story because of what it deals with, but you wrote it really well. It sounds like you had something like this happen to you?
classica chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Extremely well done. A bit rushed, but still extremely well done. *checks the date* Andy Williams, huh? Any relation to the Any Williams who shot at the high school in San Diego? Anyway, well done. -classica-
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
wow. I am totally impressed. I think this is the first fic I have ever read that has made such a huge impression on me. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Maureen. It was absolutely real. And that was the best part. It painted a picture of what it is like from the inside, you know? Great job. Wow.
CrazyInsane chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
hey, this was great...kudos to you. this was very well written, and it touched emotions that i haven't felt for a while. it shows perfectly how the media just reports on the facts, or statistics. you're right, i wasn't there, and i won't say that i understand how you feel, because it wouldn't be true. this is one of the best stories i have read, it deals with a real-life problem adn real-life emotions. i hope you don't mind if i add it to my favorites...please continue writing!
angelicbaby232 chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
this is very touching. thank you for writing somehting liket his to show all people whjo read fiction in the suggested catagory i also appriciate it. good way of showing this, maureen. i have lots of respect for you.
PineappleAddict7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
this was a really great story, and maybe somebody will realize the truth from it.
meg chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
perfict timing to write this story. i mean after the shooting at the high school in . but that story was really good i think u captured the mood right. keep up the good work
FLkid chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Thank you for writting this story. My bestfriends cousin (who I knew very well) was killed in the Paducha,KY school shooting.2 years later, nobody remebers the Paducha shooting but her family still rembers her,I garente it.
The French Hippie chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
I totally agree with you. It makes me sick when people do things like this. If you want check out the 'Random Thoughts' part of my website under "School Shootings" here's the address: french_

I also thought I'd tell you that I put a link to this story there.