Reviews for I Hate That Laugh
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Excellent fic!

:D
storycreater10 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
that was a great ending!
talkape chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
justice ;)
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
this is realy good
Chibisuke chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
I totally love this story! Robin/Tim is my favorite character in Batman! You put a nice plot and some funny stuff in here too.
DragonWingsOfTheElements chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
I loved this. what i loved most would probly robin getin hurt, what can i say i'm a sucker for it. i also loved the thing with joker and his laugh. i think everbody hates that laugh.

Sequl?

TTYL

Dragon
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Now that is *definitely* poetic justice. Just desserts, karma at work, etc. Wonderufl fic, and I loved Protective!Tim.
Nightmare1 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
No! You can't take away the Joker's laugh! Evil, evil, evil! Good story, though.

-Nightmare1
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
o.O That is tense!

-Nightmare1
Ryoko Lasgalen chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
Hey! I liked your LOTR fic "Longing for Adventure" so I looked what else you had written, HAHAHAHA YAY! BINGO ON THE BATMAN my friend! :oD

Anyway, another cool fic :o) *grin*
Kasifya chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
Hey! Great story! I like the ending. That laugh drives me crazy when ever i actually watch Batman! I'm glad i'm not the only one. Awesome writing. I always enjoy reading your work. It's very well done.
the introspectacular chapter 2 . 4/24/2002
two words: frikkin' awesome. i loved this.
Isha Falas chapter 2 . 3/6/2002
Ok I'm confused, and it might just be because its 11 pm and I'm suffering from jetlag but, Batman fired Tim? Plz tell me 'cause it's gunna haunt me until I know.
Miyo86 chapter 2 . 10/27/2001
Hey, this is really cool! Robin to the rescue!*hugs Robin Plushie* hehe, great story!