Reviews for Their Side of the Story
Eternal Sailor Darkness chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
O! This is really good! You should do all the children that you have to fight next! (Crawling girl, boy in the clock, girl in the well, and I don't know if there are any others). Please update soon though!
Kusabi Makabe chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
Very good, again. Poor Tomoe...she's one of my favorite chars, outside of Yae...

If you're wondering why I reviewed five and six seperately...it's because I'm stupid and thought that chapter five was the last one! (slaps self)

Anyway, good stuff. Keep it up!
Kusabi Makabe chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
Very nice! I liked Koji's the best, but they were all really good. Poor Isumi...

Personally, I'd be interested in Crawling Girl/Girl In Well/Goy Hiding...but those are only slight preferences. I'm pretty much okay with whoever you pump out next. _
CuRsEd chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
Brilliantly crafted! I really liked Tomoe's story!

Next one I'd like to see is... aww, man! There are too many to choose from! I guess I'll settle for Akiyama or the Wandering Monk! Thank you for being a great author! ;p
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
OMG this is frickin awsome! I love your writing and can't wait for more!
rikkulover213 chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
NO! WHY STOP! This is such a great story! I think you should do one with the Blinded Lady or whatever! Great story! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Steeple333 chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
Oh, spooky D

When I saw the "Woman Pulled In" thing, it freaked me out. Probably because of that position, which is highly reminicient of the torture device.
Steeple333 chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
Oh, cool. I like how nonplussed Koji-kun is to find people in the mansion. XD

Maybe I shouldn't call him "kun", but it's a habit I have... Even though I hate fighting him. _ He's scary.
Satu-D-2 chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
Wow... Creepy
Steeple333 chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
Cool! I just was introduced to Fatal Frame and am totally sucked in. Of course, that means I'm interested about the backstories of the ghosts. My friend, "W" told me that at the end, you find out how they died.

Requests: Could you do the "Suductress" (I'm curious about the name...), the Enlongated man, the Crawling Girl, the woman with the broken neck (who falls from the roof in the Cherry Atrium) and/or the Blinded Woman (W doesn't like her XD)? That should keep you busy~ Though you could do the named characters first if you wish...

I like the one with Hoshi and Shina. _
Amarina chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
I like this very much. When you do start the FF-2, please do the box woman. Her story is really sad . . .
Satu-D-2 chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
I LOVE IT! When I saw this story at school, I just had to read it. It certainly lived up to it's promise. I've always wanted to hear what happened to The Blinded and The Child Behind
pikarikku chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
Cool story. i wanna know blinded's story! oh yesh. CONTINUE!
Lady Yunalesca88 chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
Creepy! I love this story! such an original idea. Update soon! Please?
CelestialGeisha chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
Hello, BlindedDemon. This is Kirie, The Rope Miko from the BCL forums. I just want to say I love your vignettes, especially the one about Long Hair Woman. Could you do Tomoe or maybe Junsei next? I love the Novelist's Group. Keep up with the good work. _