Reviews for Dragonball AS: Destroyer Saga
guitarlover56784 chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
You ever going to complete this story
jeff chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
dude you changed vegeta too much. crying? fuck that, thats not vegeta. hes too fucking soft. horrible writer. not only that, babies dont have hair when they are born jackass. thick yellow locks? bullshit. you had great potential but you threw it away
jeff chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
dude much better! MUCH BETTER1! i am very pleased very very pleased
RiuDrakonus chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
I like your story so far, although there are a few things that are misleading.(Trunks and Goten's powers you led to believe they where going to be deferent when you explained their training)All in all a good read so far, gave me a few ideas for my Db fic (not yet out so don't bother searching for it) Till next time I review cheers!

Riu.
PopFlyGov chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
Wow! That whole negative energy thing was nice, even though a bit unique. But, isn't negative energy not unlike the dark side of the force? Maybe I'm wrong . . . But that would make Kimuchi evil then.

Interesting. I'll admit, this one is already better by far then the original version. Then again, I never really did finish that one.

Good stuff.
Tony chapter 21 . 10/17/2005
I haven't finished reading this story but I'm so glad to read a story where Goten and Trunks will be the heroes that I always thought they should be! I always thought that those 2 should take the mantle from their fathers.
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 26 . 9/14/2005
Good chapter! UPDATE SOON!
Chaos chapter 26 . 9/11/2005
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see the battle between the surviving Z Fighters and the Deadly Sins! BTW, why do the Sins hate the Saiyajin so much? I don't remember you explaning it in the original AS...
Chaos chapter 25 . 9/11/2005
GOHAN! KIMUCHI! NO! Great Chapter!
Brandon chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This story was really dumb, My left nut can write better storys
matt zero chapter 25 . 8/28/2005
Notice you didn't include Rezia's power level is she goiing to be aserious fighter or what.

overall this has been a great story update soon
Zara chapter 24 . 8/27/2005
You need to update more! MWAH! Great, chapter love.
Chaos chapter 24 . 8/20/2005
Awesome chapter! I feel sorry for poor Marron, but i guess it had to be done. Trunks beating the crap out of Yugin was awesome! I think GT Trunks needs more ass kicking time to make up for GT! Anyways, good job!
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 24 . 8/16/2005
Juuachi never should of married Krillin in the first place if she wasn't dedicated enough to him. Proof of that is being suduced by another man. Damn slut! And Poor Marron! At least 18 and Yugin could show up for the funeral but no, they're too scared that Trunks is goin to kill them. Damn cowards! Sure bein attacked by a Super Saiyan 3 is scary, but they would be doin the right thing. Either way...*sigh* when your mother cheats on your loyal father, it's gonna be hard to forgive and look at your mother the same way. Good chapter though. UPDATE SOON!
Super-Saiyan-Elvis chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
this story is just as good as the original, if not better. hope you update soon