Reviews for Fisticuffs

PLEASE continue it!
darklover chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I liked it.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was neat! lol. That would be great if it continued, but it would be just as great if it stayed oneshot, yah know? Great job, though!
Mimi Dear chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
SEXY.

Not to mention entirely believable, a rare feat in most of the Spike/Buffy fictions around here. :)

I really liked it. Didn't look away once, or skip over paragraphs like I usually do.

You are such a fantastic writer; and this was a true pleasure to read. The dialogue, actions, everything, was very even and perfectly interspersed.

So yeah I'm totally faving this.
Danielle18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Loved this little fic!

Very hot and steamy, as all good Spuffy fic's should be, and it was a great idea to do an alternative to that scene in Becoming Part 2; because the chemistry between them became glaringly obvious at that particular moment - "Hello Cutie!"
Elizabeth Anne Summers chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
M, must continue or do a sequel or whatever.
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Ha ha love it :)
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Angelus is planning on world destruction? That was a surprising twist. Otherwise, very... action-packed and passionate. I enjoyed it.
SwiftDemise chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
i could die. this was a great fic. i loved it. nice job.
Slayergirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Liked it - whether you continue or not, it's all of the good!
KatieGrrl1016 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
OMG! U HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! IT IS SO GOOD!

KatieGrrl1016
Geicogecko chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Great Job!I love this story and I hope you continue it!
oleanderrose chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
That was great! The struggle with the handcuffs, the wrestling, the fighting, then the kissing-so much fun! Thanks!
ann chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
agh this fic totally rocks! yay for UST or in this case RST but still please continue it!