Reviews for A Labor of Love
Xeal II chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Normally I'm more for the Cloud/Aerith pairing... but wow... this story overcame that. It's excellent and very well written.
Quick Brown Fox chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I kind of liked Aeris dead - but it was pretty nice getting her alive again, thus finally resolving the Cloud-Tifa-Aeris triangle. Agh, I'm rambling again...excellent story!
EntreNous chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
I think we should just give post-game Reeve to you, Meriko. You write him better than anyone else I've seen so far. Too bad Aeris gets him, though. XD I do love this fic...terrific as always, m'dear.
SlayerBuffy chapter 9 . 9/22/2001
AHHHH! That's it? That's the end? No, no, please tell me there's more coming! This is MUCH too good a story to let it end there! What about Aeris' mission? What about Reeve? Life can't have just gone easily from here on out... I think there needs to be more story!

Okay, now that I'm done ranting, I really do think that this story needs to be continued. You could turn it into a series! It's very well written, very well thought-out, and definitely a good idea. I'll be breathlessly awaiting word of more!
Kage chapter 8 . 8/31/2001
Wargh. I meant that I want to be just like you. That's the part I was kidding about. Of course I want to steal your talent...who doesn't? ;;;;;; Gyah, I gotta watch what the heck I'm typing...I keep thinking about different things. (And what's up with the Fido thing...? I couldn't amend on my last review for the same chapter...shame, Fido, shame...)
Kage chapter 9 . 8/31/2001
Beautiful as always, Meriko! ~_ Heh...I always kept forgetting to review it. As usual, you put the spin into your fanfics that give a breath of romance and intrigue. I worship your writing and your art and I still want to steal your talent. Kidding, as usual. XD
Ariadne chapter 8 . 8/26/2001
GOOD!
beautiful.dreamer chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Awesome! :)
Gamefreak chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Excellent Story, Great detail! definitely worth reading by anyone who likes FF7. :)
Lianna chapter 9 . 6/12/2001
YES! He got with Tifa! This was really a beautiful fic, and I'm so glad you put C/T together. Ugh, I hate Aeris. She's fake and overrated. Ah well, good story, please write more C/T romances!
person chapter 9 . 6/8/2001
good
Fatlovemachine chapter 8 . 5/13/2001
Ugh. Not enough love triangle. Ugh. And he picked Tifa. And i hate Reeve. He dosent deserve Aeries. Ugh. Shame. I don't like this story anymore.
Fatlovemachine chapter 4 . 5/13/2001
Good story, but I hope Aeries ends up with cloud... that Reeve guy dont deserve her
evilmoogle chapter 9 . 4/16/2001
i cried the WHOLE time while reading this chapter. *sniff* you're such a good writer!
terror'sgaze chapter 9 . 4/6/2001
awesome... t/c foreva! You should have made Aeris die or something... I honestly cannot understand why people think that she and cloud were good for each other... just compare the two Gold Saucer dates. Tifa tries to confess her love for him, and Aeris just keeps talking about god damned Zack... I mean come on now people... Aeris is still stalking after the poor guy... Cloud and Tifa have been together since... i dunno forever?