Reviews for Rectifying the Past
Seraphin Shadowmoon chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
i found this series by accedent and have fallin in love with snips and spirals! I never thought i would feel so bad for Snape, let alone love the charecter as you've portraied him! you've givin me ideas for my own story aswell, but i promis not to plagerise! i sware on my books! (and i am aware i have impared spelling, pretty bad for a writer i know haha)
hollance chapter 22 . 4/26/2012
Hello,

I can't wait for you to update 'rectifying the past' i know it has been ages and i was wondering if i should still live in hope as i noticed that you had been pottering on fanfic recently?

Please let me know lol

I love the snips and spirals stories! absolute favourites!

thanks!

Holly
garibaldiscat chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
Och, damn! Don't stop now!
COll chapter 22 . 2/15/2010
Hello there!

I love the snips and spirals stories. i noticed that they had not been updated for a while (sad whimper), and wondered if the story continued in any other place (e.g.: livejournal)? And if not i konw it is a pain and you might have forgotten all about it, hell you probably wont even get this but i would love and adore you to the ends of the earth if you finished it!
klester chapter 22 . 9/3/2009
I know it's been years but PLEASE continue
00 chapter 22 . 10/25/2008
Update. More Snips & Spirals stories if possible.
00 chapter 22 . 9/6/2008
Update please. More stories please. I love Snips.
WishYouWereHere chapter 22 . 7/29/2008
SnS is about the best Fanfic I have read in a LONG time! I love Fanfic stories and I will be checking on this one regularly!
erin chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
Oh, dear. I do hope this hasn't been abandoned. Great series, I enjoy SnS's antics immensly.
apprentice assassin chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
It's an update! yay! any excuse to skip homework and read SnS! heh. absolutly adored the prank on the twins, and it's great to see that this isn't abandoned, I hope you update again soon.
Hermeticia Smythe chapter 22 . 12/3/2007
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! yay! More Snips and Spirals. Does this mean you are going to keep writing the rest of the story? I like to print out the entire story as hard copy when they are complete - makes reading in bed easier.

Liz
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 12/3/2007
Of course, if the twins had dressed up like Dementors-well, the bright purple and orange glows of their bow ties would probably have given them away . Glad to see you back! I really like Britomartis as Evil Mistress, she's so good at it. Lizzie-can she marry _both_ the twins?

Anyway, hope you guys can provide the happy ending that _someone_ apparently failed to. Cheers!
oo chapter 22 . 12/3/2007
More story please.

I've missed Snips and Spirals.
00 chapter 21 . 6/10/2007
Please update this story and write more about Snips & Spirals. Do not let this story die.
apprentice assassin chapter 21 . 4/3/2007
Hey, I was just looking over the reviews and was astounded to find that I hadn't written one...I love your stories, and was wondering if you ever planned to finish this? (or is there another version somewhere that I haven't managed to find?) Anyways, lovely characterization, Snips and Spirals Forever!