Reviews for Perfectly or Not
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Sequel? :)
Artemis Munroe chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
need more please write more
sunnycouger chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Just found this and am so glad that I did. It's so wonderfully written and it leaves things open about what could have been between the two. You got Jimmy spot on and it's great to see such a good fic for these two. I tend to ship Jimmy around a lot and Jimmy/Marco is one of those ships that I would love to read more of but there's just not enough fics of a high calibre about for them. This is definitely one of them.
aspirer chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
...WOW. do you know what the BEST thing about this was? it could've actually happened. your decision to not make it smutty or a mutual attraction 'best-friends-suddenly-kiss-each-other' kind of thing made it so much more effective. though i am an avid darco fan, i absolutely applaud you for this fantastic piece :)
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Aw, so cute! Jimmy/Marco is the perfect pairing. Why aren't there more fics with this pairing? I would LOVE to see more! *favorites*

Moony
urockon chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
WRITE MORE I M ADICTED!
Towenaar chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I love this fic. Good idea! _
Ilse chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I like the precision of your writing, and if you don't write more of this, I'll be terribly sad.
Insert Bad Cliche Here chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
You're the first person I've ever "known" who saw the Marco/Jimmy angle, even if this isn't a happy fic. Do write others!
many things converge chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I like it. It feels finished, but kind of unfinished in a way. This both disturbs me and makes me happy. I'm apparently a very odd person.
Firevega21 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I. Love. You. This was so wonderfully written, that it's not even funny. You described Jimmy's character so well. You rarely see something so great based on Jimmy's character. And Jimmy/Marco...wow. I've only seen one other Jimmy/Marco, and it's not finished...and yeah...I don't think they'll ever write more. But that's not the point! The point is this is probably one of the best stories that I've read in a long time. You have a good talent. And I am throwing myself on your mercy; please, write more Jimmy/Marco.
MirrorKisses chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Kick ass,I mean kick ass,this story is pure slashy goodness with a little bit of...erm...what do they call marco/jimmy?

mimmy?or jimrco...what ever,the story is still good,