Reviews for The Boy Down the Street
Louise chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
aww i feel so sorry for u. my deepest sympathies :(
Chisenga Nagashi chapter 18 . 11/28/2006
Nice story.#19 gonna come out soon?
Allie chapter 18 . 7/7/2006
Very nice. More please? (-:
Allie chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
I'm so sorry about your best friend. My prayers go out to you and her family.
i know chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
I know what its like to lose a friend, and though this probably happened a while ago, i would like to give my support. I know that rationality doesnt really work here , so im not going to go on and on , but be strong. thats really the only advice i can give, and don't be afraid to cry. I dont know what happens to the people who pass on , and i wont know till the day i die, but you'll never forget,and her memory will still be there. Cheesy, i know, but o well. Great story by the way...(slightly random..)...

from someone who knows
katiesparks chapter 18 . 5/17/2006
DxS 4eva!YOUR FIC ROX:);):3
cartoon-watcher-4-eva chapter 18 . 4/18/2006
wow! that is a vey very intersting story! _ please update soon an' god yur an awesume writer! lol _
nutte chapter 18 . 4/16/2006
...AWSOME! *squeal* not a real danny/sam fan but no i am! *squeal more* hope there's more fluff! UPDATE SOON PLZ! really wanna read more!

ps. AWSOME STORY!
Invisable-shadow chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
I'm sorry you lost your friemd, my best one moved away, and we've seen each other only once. I know it's not the same though. I'm sorry. But this is a great story, and it's got me addacticed. (sry, i'm a really bad speller.)
jillian asciolla chapter 18 . 3/2/2006
wow awesume so cool the dxs was PERFECT...i hope the rest of the chapters are good like this one
jillian asciolla chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
OMG OMG so sorry i mean really (first time reading your story) so sorry i feel so bad...omg i LOVED your story i hope that made you happy...so sorry about Kay...sorry sorry sorry...
heka chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
EXCORISM!hahah yeah! good for you! you've updated1 :D GC is pretty... -starry eyed-

you're good at descriptions! yay! thank you for updating! :D
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 18 . 2/11/2006
VERY VERY AWESOME CHAPTER! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BUT UNTIL THEN S ANGUS OUT )
Muneca-de-trapo chapter 18 . 2/7/2006
Great story! it's in my favorites now. Update soon! if ya get the chance check out my story 'secret identity' (in the begininng it's kinda boring, but it gets better) you rock!
Galateagirl chapter 18 . 2/5/2006
AH! Finish finish finish finish! (Heart Attack) Agh! Write more soon!