Reviews for Dirty Old Man: A Love Story
cindy chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
oh, i just adore your story. But tell me so that I don't go insane that you're gonna update soon. please please please update
UnholyDragoon chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
hmmmmmm...I am really impressd by this. Not very often does a fanfic take into account the reactions of the "bit players". As is, this has the makings of an excellent melodrama. 9.1/10
Hitomi De Fanel chapter 2 . 6/13/2001
OMG! how is it I never read anything by you before? I am so mad at me right now...anyway this is a great story! ne? you have not updated this in a while, a long while. You ARE going to continue this...right? PLEEAAASSSE DO! this is really Kawaii!
D chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
That was really good. I like it a lot
Rei Too Lazy to log in Helen chapter 2 . 3/14/2001
Waah! Sailor Darien! I wanna see it! ...no, wait, maybe not. This is good.
Ikuko chapter 2 . 3/9/2001
Love the story. Please, write more. Just for the record: in Japan, the official age of concent is 13. Serena is 100% legal.
ManaChan chapter 2 . 3/9/2001
Hehehehe. What a cute story! It's really good! I didn't understand the "Dirty Old Man" part, but when Andy said it, BAM! Smacked me right upside the head. Made me laugh real good.
Rhyein chapter 2 . 3/8/2001
LOLOLOLOLOLOL I love it Jaina! :) I wish I'd gotten to see the phone call and the "talk" earlier! :D wonderful!
Marni chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Very funny. A cute story.
Angel Grrl chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
AW! I love this! So cute...
jediprincess chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
OOOOOOOOOHHH! I love it! Finish it! Finish it! PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!
E-wok2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Cool. Very cool. Maybe another part?
MarshAngel chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
cute story. I'm not sure I understood the title but i twas very sweet.
blondie chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
please write more
Rhyein chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm the first to feedback! *BAGoE* You love me don't you Jai? *sigh* Lucky Serena... When do I get my very own Mamoclone? *pouts* Anyway... great, as usual! ;)