Reviews for Serendiptious Acccident
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Please update
Chatte578 chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
wow you cant leave it like that lol this is so good please continue to good to stop now please update soon:)
countrygirls86 chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
i would love for you to continue this as soon as you can. it's great so far, and i'm dying to know what happens next. lol :)
Princess dogooder chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I really loved this story. It had to be one of my favs. Oh btw r and r my Reba story. It's called A lesson he will never forget. If you feel like talking my AIM name is misslaurie19
AssortedScribbler chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
Hey! I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I just stumbled across it and read it. It's really good, the plot really made me grin (apart from B-J leaving of course) but I can't wait to see where you go with this, if you're going anywhere with it. Perhaps you could let me know if you had any plans for writing more of this, and if you haven't, could I adopt it?

occaecation chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Hi- I don't normally read fanfics for Reba, but I decided to read this one, and it's really good! Also I thought you might want to know that Reba is my next-door neighbor :).

Christieanne-Anna chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
just so you know the first two chapters are the same

really great story, i hope you contineu it
musicbrat-0901 chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
really cute story :) hope you continue it. your chapter 1 and 2 are the same though.
msfan05 chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
good please im begging you continue!
Samvy chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
I really like this story and I can't wait till you update. Brock/Reba should have stayed together. I don't know how Reba can remain so strong but I am glad that through this fanfic you are giving them a chance! I can't wait till brock frinds out that he cheated on reba with BJ!
CometsDancer chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
like your start update soon
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I really like this._Very_ good plot line. I think you could put in more description (rely less on dialogue) and fill out the characterization a little more. GREAT STORY! Keep goin'!
hollywoodgal chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
ooh, i wonder whats gonna happen?
BrokenHeartTheWorldForgot chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
Oh this is so good! But my heart almost stopped when i went to hit the next button and there wasnt one. Update son!
rebafanatic chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
You better update soon! This is one of the best so far! Cant wait to see what happens!