Reviews for What Kind of Man?
Socknitster chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
thoroughly enjoyed, very true to characters, convincing, thoughtful-great job!
nebbyjen chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
re-reading oldie but goodies tonight. always loved this fic!
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
This is wonderful!
Shelly chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Great story! I've read a few of these now that deal with this same basic subject and each one has been really interesting and unique. I like how you dealt with it more with John and Rodney's feelings and how John rationalized for Rodney what he had to do. Love the whump to, with Rodney having not eaten and the bruises and such that he got from the ordeal. Really nice story, thanks for sharing it!
Jordan McKenzie chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Okay, I've read this story three times now and it's still one of my favorites. The story is clean and the characters are, well, in character. The interaction between McKay and Sheppard is dead on the money and the entire piece is beautifully written. Great job!

ferryboat George chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
I did enjoy it, greatly. Lovely idea for the fallout of that ep.

thankful again that his silly and unorthodox wrap had had the desired effect, humor instead of concern.

Ooh, nice explaination for that
AlmostHeaven chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Very cool! That episode so needed a tag and this one is great.
MaggieL80 chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
One of my favorite tags to this episode. I always felt that Rodney's wound was not taken seriously enough. Come on he was tortured for information. Knife. Blood. Angst. Perfect missing scene.
HarmonyAk chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
That was awesome! And very believable.
Sepik chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
I enjoyed it. :D
rebekah78 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Excellent tag. You write these characters beautifully - it was playing out in my head so well I forgot I was reading ffic!

I'm so glad you decided to continue this episode. All the scenes with McKay and Sheppard are wonderful. Thankyou so much for writing this.
Spaceseeker chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
I really liked this one - needed a good episode tag after the events in The Eye. I find it annoying on the show how they tend to find Rodney's injuries humorous. I'm having a great time going through your Rodney whumpers :-)
Port-of-Seas chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Ah, the wonderful pain-in-the-ass Dr. McKay. Do you like the whole character building plots, or do you just like McKay torture? Jk, jk.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
That was a lot of fun. You write McKay very well. Excellant job!
ShepperdsGrill chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
HA HA HA. Shep sneized on Mccay. THats funny and maybe mccayh will get a cold and Shepheard will laugh.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »