Reviews for Intuition
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
It is a perfect McWeir moment, even those just discovering what the McWeir phenomena in the first place such as I. Delightful story, thank you for writing it.
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
*sigh* Is there no more? No undue pressure. I LOVE everything, like 'could find the other in the event that one or the other was hurting or mad', so beautiful. Thanks, very muchly.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Aww, what an adorable McWeir piece. Nice job, Vana! I can see where the idea came to you for this one; I was watching the ep thinking "Liz knows Rodney's in trouble! That's why she's sending them early!" Thanks for this one!
Orka chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
We've given you time. Update already!
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Perhaps I should wait to read Defiant One stories till after I see the episode, but I decided I could read one. Its good, though I can't say anything about it really till I see the episode.

Which reminds me...I haven't read your other story lately. I know there has been a chapter update since I last read it.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Ye. Great ficlet, more like these please?

I love how you made something into a McWeir moment that I never really saw as that much of one.

It's a lovely short piece - any plans for a defiant one tag?
MA too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Aw! So cool! I love it soo much...especially describing her feelings about dear Rodney. Heheh

Radek rules!