Reviews for Life Lessons
disturbed-girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Great story! )
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Amazing :3 very interesting, love it!
The only thing I'm curious about is if its really possible to eat as much as he did after not eating a lot for a very long time, or if its only possible here because its fiction? lol just randomly peeked my curiosity there.
Anyways you planning on continuing?
Hope you do! Pretty please? XD
vbn45 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Good story. I wish you would update it! I was really getting into it ]
cac chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I am very much enjoying this story! I hope you plan to continue it again someday! I am fascinated by the sweepers and Duo's time spent with them, sadly there are not many stories out there that cover this topic. Thankyou for the wonderful story!
Susan009 chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
Interesting take on Duo meeting Howard and Sweepers. I can't wait until Duo meets G. I wonder how the Sweepers feel about Duo being a Gundam piolet. Wouldn't mind seeing more of this.
inarae chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
(happy sigh) There are some stories that just fit in with cannon so well that I decide they are absolutely and unarguably true, and from then on I get confused when other fans don't agree that they happened. I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of them...

Very nice.
Death Phoenix chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
Update really really soon!
koriaena chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/21/2003
I like this story so far. It's sweet, with a bit of a humerous twist. Please write more!
kcgal chapter 5 . 5/28/2002
Izzit G? Izzit? Lol... I love this fic. I don't think I've ever read something like this, and I have to say, you do it well. I like your characters (which is amazing, I'm not too much into OC's), and the 'little' Duo is super kute. And I like your Genius kid idea! Go Duo! ;) Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see more!
Katie chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
I loved that story soooooooooooooooo much! You have to write more u HAVE too! ;-; I'll be so sad if ya dont :(
Lady Karasu chapter 5 . 9/18/2001
Oh, I'm loving this story. It's great that you're making things realistic too - everybody's not all buddy buddy with our little untrusting duo. I can't wait to see more. SOON! lol _
Bob the Almighty chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Cool nwver seen anyone tell this part of Duo's life. It's usually just skimmed over.
Rabbit Yinyueduo chapter 5 . 8/29/2001
This is excellent! I love it! You gotta write more! Pleeeease don't keep us waiting too long!
Braidless Baka chapter 5 . 8/26/2001
YAY! Gomen for not reviewing for a while but I haven't been online! I wish I'd been able to read these sooner! Your stuff keeps getting better! More! Must have more! *coughs* Gomen for the rant... Gotta go... Sayonara...