Reviews for Body Language
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was perfect fluff. I loved it. Lupin/Tonks is my favorite HP pairing, and fanfics like this one remind me why. NO angst, thank goodness, as sometimes fanfic authors go a bit overboard on it. Yes, there's angst in their relationship but there's also fluff- and lots of it.

Padfoot was excellent. The part with Malfoy was classic.
MissaRissa chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very cute story! I love how you introduced the entire concept of reading body language. That has always been very interesting to me. Very well written and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awm I loved the Sirius part! He's so cute! xD Great, great job! :D

Angelica
Nightingale Tinuviel chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
i loved that it was so cute. love the bit about the pig!
BasketKiwi chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh yes, definitely made me smile! Mechanical pigs...
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
*grins* That was great, I loved it. Very nice.
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Cute! It was especially funny that the girls didn't figure it out. Snuffles' appearance was woven in very well.

Read this during a period of time when the site wasn't accepting reviews, also read all of Wolfmoat and loved it, will have to get off my lazy butt and review it sometime soon.

Thanks for your stories, always lots of fun to read.
Fairy of Fire and Fury chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
STN chapter 6 is what I what! But at least I can read this stuff while waiting. It's really good be the way, but I do however have a craving for some fresh Lupin/Tonks action!
chocorod chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
definitely found stuff in your story to make me smile.
Regina the Queen of Random chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I liked this, haven't really read much Lupin/Tonks stories (started today) but I liked it. One thing: where's the link to the body language thing of David and Anna? I tried to find it, but couldn't.
fleckedwithgrey chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
First, there's nothing wrong with a bit of fluff :). Second, I just wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed all of your fics so far. I like the dynamic you set up, the characterizations are great (though I would have never pictured Ted quite like that ;)) and you keep things interesting by mixing action/adventure to the romance and humor that is always present in your stories. Keep up the good work, and I look forward reading more.
bansheecall chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
can't wait for rest of your fics i like how you make them all fit in so well. great job
LadyHobson chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Stupid Ginny! Hermione could have figured it out. HeeHee.
starnat chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I like the body language idea. I lile your Lupin/Tonks fics!Keep writing!
Nice Huntress chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Cool chapter. Can't wait to read the rest!

:p Nixi the Pixi