Reviews for You've Got Me Under a Spell No More
vampchick09 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OMG! that was so sad :( Harvey broke up with her!...well at least at the end of the finale they're together cause they're soulmates D
bbbb chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
sad, good job
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I like this scenario better, because it seemed too weird to me that Harvey would dump Sabrina for being a witch. Especially since he loved it during that Friday the 13th episode with Valerie.

anyway, great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw, sad. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Fae08 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
No Harvey come back! not to sabrina but to Me!

Okay i'm done.

I wish they had aired a break up scene, the writers never handled that well...But you certinaly did. i always thought it made more sense and more harveyesque to break up with her NOT because she's a witch, but because of the Josh thing.

again, i like how you did it.

Maybe you could write another one? Like what happens after that?

am I being too greedy?

Sorry.

again Loved it.
InsanityamI chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
*winces* ouch.

I like it. :)

Insanity
Inspector Brown chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Excellent! This was very well written, I applaud your effort!
Pozest-Illusion chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
NO HARVEY! *Flings self at harvey!* You two are soul mates! Save yourself the Aron fiasco and go get married right now! Heartbreaking but good!
BubblyLit chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
*tear*... I love Harvey... Why god? WHY?
sanne chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
it's so sad!
Alberta1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Well done - I almost got a bit teary myself once I'd finished reading your story. It had an unexpected twist with Harvey breaking up with Sabrina because of her feelings for Josh, not because she was a witch.

If only the real writers of the series thought of something similar instead of the show jumping straight into her college years.
KierstenBrianne chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Oh my gosh! Harvey and Sabrina aren't together? This is horror! Dang it, I wish this wasn't a one-shot! I really want to find out if they will ever be together. Well, good job with it. Just soon make another Sabrina story with her and Harvey together. That would make me much, much happier!

~RPG~
Sphinx Jinx chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
OMG that was so sweet and sad at the end. It was perfect. Poor Harvey!
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
oh my god!

That was brilliant,superb,fantastic!

I begging her,please update soon.

That just totally rocked,it was so into-character,and so real i loved it.

I can't wait to see what happens,please update soon!

It's excellent,just perfect.