Reviews for His Heartbeat
Realism is Divine chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I read this story many years ago and sought it out again. It's nostalgic really, but I do wish you would've written more. I also remember your Spectre's Seven story. I noticed you took it off without warning and we'll probably never know why. Another story I wish to see again. Anyway, I digress (and hope to maybe put a bug in your ear-hint hint-nudge nudge)

I've always adored the Cougar/Mimori pairing and was glad when I saw that SOMEONE had finally broken the Ryuho/Mimori tradition. I even saw your music video and website, both of which I frequented. I don't expect my single review to be enough to ask you to come back to the sCRYed community, but I just want to let you know that it would be nice.

By the way, I was scanning through your reviews, and I must say to just ignore Brennerdee. It's obvious she wouldn't know a good story if it came up and bit her arse. There's nothing wrong with your story OR your title (what the hell, Brennerdee? What. The. Hell?) Reviewers who bring nothing to the table but their worthless opinions needn't bother to review.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there. Anyway, just wanted to officially let you know how much I adore this story! Would love to see more from you!
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hi! This really is an excellent fic! Your characterizations were spot on. If I ever write any S-cry-ed fics (which I hope to do soon) I'l probably explore this pairing, thanks to this awesome story. You wrote this so well. The way you portrayed Cougar...amazing. Both of my thumbs up to you, and as many more as I can possibly borrow! Beautiful work.

badluckfan chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow, that was your first CXM? I forgot about that. I love this one. I have a copy of it in my anime binder. Yayness.
bloodredbutterfy-of-alostsoul chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Now that is what should have been...great story. _~
Midori Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I rather like this pairing... You did a good job with it, too!
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
So cute and lovley and sweet and I LOVE IT!
sharingank chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I reviewed this once over at MediaMiner, but...I want this on my favorites here, so...XD Again, beautiful, touching, HOT...*much Cougar love* Lovely, lovely.

Veronica The Mischievous chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
VTM: Beautifully done! I loved it! You captured their personalities well! I also love all the emotion put into this. Great job, keep up the good work! _~
MissGabriel chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
SCREW RYUHO! Cougar and Mimori are adorable. Cougar himself is adorable. Love 'im. Anywho, I LOVE THIS STORYY! You should write more of these. I'd read 'em! Keep it up, darling! *dances away*
Hottie Star chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I really like your fic. They do make a good couple
Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
hey this fic was actually pretty nice. It was heartfelt and I think you relayed the character's emotions very well. you should write more you know. You're a good writer. Oh and you being the only cougar x mimori fan, that's not true. lots of other people are, i guess but none of whom i know but anyway, I am one too! Or at least, after having read his description in gee I swear that thing made me cry. It is labeled as In-Depth, just in case you wanna check it out. It made me admire Cougar and think that he deserved Mimori more than Ryuhou. Anyway, nice fic! keep writing...
RuanLingYa chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Aw, too cute! I love this fic, in fact, it's going on my favorite stories list. keep writing, you're excellent.
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
o_O? It wasn't very beneficial because you didn't give me any reasons as to WHY you didn't like the story or WHAT was wrong with the title. I appreciate your opinion, but it would've been even better if you had offered help or examples that could make the story better as well.
Brennerdee chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
i like the pairing but i was iffy on tjhe story and here is some construcional critisizem you should try try to get help on the title
InuYashaXnoXbaka chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Oo..Oo... i love your story! I am a CougarX Mimori fan.. it's just i don't know too much about it.. i've onlt watched it like 5 times... but soon i will be able to... Well.. i loved your story.. i think i already said that*thinks*hm.. but anyways... i hope you write some more!