Reviews for Commitment
love it!
Tom chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
U had me on the edge of my seat the hole time LOVED IT
Tom chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Absolutely AMAZING!" LOVED every part of the story
Mikado X Goddess chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
LOVE IT!
akira chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
i loved the WHOLE THING except, the last sentence ruined it for me...
shadowkitty123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
thats all i could say!
ArtisticGirl2.0 chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
squeezing it affectionately, happy just to be touching her again. that's a nice wrong statment but may be thats my perverted mind speaking! Nice job!
ArtisticGirl2.0 chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
that...that...that BITCH! HOW DARE SHE HIT ON GUYS THAT ARE TAKEN! SCOTT IS WITH JEAN AND LANCE IS WITH KITTY HOW CAN WE GET THAT THROUGH HER SICK SLUTTY TWISTED MIND!

And ps YO WING KEEP UR HANDS OFF HER SHE"S TAKWN BY LANCE( I'm talking about Kitty)
cartoonromancer chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
I LOVED...EVERY SECOND...AGHHHHHHH! This is the most well-written thing I've ever read...GO LANCITTY!
dreamer chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
lol loved the ending
Gothicthundra chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
Wow! Just Wow! This was a really nicely thought out story, one of the best romance/action ones I've read.

I like how you kept actualy chars as the villians (though I have nothing agaisnt OCs)... I loved your portrayl as Emma, pretty damn close if not right on in my opinion, though emma fans would probably argue, lol.

I loved the plot twists and ups and downs and how it all fell into their finals project... because man, that's what it was always like in Evo.. Got a test? Too bad, we gotta save the world. I very much enjoyed reading it, awesome job, loved the ending and all the Hood/X-men relations, very cool.

-GT
darkninja21 chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
Wow. I loved that story. I laughed. I cried... well not really. lol. But I did love it.
darkninja21 chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
okay so im only at chapter four so far but so far i love your story. the first chapter was too funny with lance and kitty being partners. i also loved how kitty named her baby lance and she named lance's baby after her cat. (of course, i can't really speak cuz my cat's named bella and i want my daughter to have that name when i have one.) anyways, awesomejob. cant wait to finish it
Meli chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
This was my fav. fan fiction that I have ever read! Really good :)
01051993 chapter 15 . 2/12/2009
Great, really great. I really enjoyed the Emma beating in particular but I think it would have been better if you got Lance to totally trash Wing. Lance is Kitty's boyfriend afterall and Wing was being a real jerk.