Reviews for The Last Stand of Dice Quaid
Stoic Moose Zombie chapter 13 . 1/9/2008
You are probaly the best bluegnder writer out there. I enjoyed every chapter of this story.
shea chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
OMG I loved the way you tied in the sex scene with Marelene's nurse-garment-stealing escapade! Thank you so much for the entertainment. It's a well-crafted masterpiece in my opinion ;D.

If you are still reading these reviews, please drop me an email, as I am trying to learn how to write pieces like this.
Bren chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
nice ending
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 13 . 6/12/2006
Yes, this was perfect! I kinda thought his car was gonna be in

pieces or something..

I feel for the guy, he just cannot get a break, can he?

The story was flawless in my eyes, perfect on many levels and

funny.. very funny!

Anyways, to sum it all up, this was a great story!

I liked it.
Andy chapter 13 . 1/12/2006
Ha! Great ending. Hope Dice finds his car...
Demon007 chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
almost a year and a half ago i read the children of the blue...and now i've read the last stand of dice quaid. what i said before still stands you truly are an amazing writter that can that can take you inside the story and make it real. good luck with your original stuff and i look forward to any fanfictions you write in the future.

DEMON007
Marchgirl chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
Great! Wonderful! Are you published yet? Really please continue to write for Blue Gender. You the world so well. Thanks Captain for the entertainment.
Andy chapter 12 . 12/30/2005
the climax!

m, lamb chops...
Marchgirl chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Welcome back! Was just wondering when we'd get the next chapter. And now I want more. Really, I do enjoy the way you write. Please finish soon!
Demon007 chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
boo-ya i can hear the background music already. this is going to be one hell of a finale! can't wait raise hell brother!
Demon007 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
i fell for you man. i've been up to my ass in things myself. anyway good luck with orginal work. my god dude thats a lot of things... a manuscript, a full novel series, 4 other submissions! sure i like to write fictions but my fragil "muse"/attintion span would shadder under that kind of pressure. if any of them get accepted and published send me an email so i know what to look for.
CaptainCampion chapter 11 . 12/13/2005
Yeah, sorry it's been two weeks but I've been on deadline to submit a manuscript to a publisher (some of the original stuff I'm working on). Cross your fingers for me. Hopefully I'll get the last piece cranked out here in the next week.

As for Quaid, that's his last name as listed on the Blue Gender website, so it's not original to me.
Demon007 chapter 11 . 12/12/2005
hey cap whats up it's been 2 weeks the suspence is killing me! oh and by the way i was wondering if you thought of the name quaid or if that is in fact dice's actuall last name becouse i watched the entire serise all the way through the other day and in the 3 episode's dice is in i didn't hear them say quaid or dice quaid. i'm asking becouse i've been brain storming a possible blue gender fic and i was thinking of ways to work dice into the story and i didn't want use the name Quaid if you had thought it up.
r chapter 11 . 12/12/2005
Great story so far looking forward to more
Andy chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
coming together very nicely, I see, but the dialogue from the scene where Vlad goes crazy could possibly have been more convincing.