Reviews for Random Bursts of Creativity
luckei1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
WOW! I loved this! my first piece of Lost fanfic. I'm a ridiculous Kate/Jack fan, so ... yey! Great job, but then, I love all your stuff, so I'm not really surprised - just really, really happy! :D
J.Svensson chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
aw, that was just so amazing. I really enjoyed to read it :D
JediClaire chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
brillant. you have made my day, claire and charlie are my favorite lost ship
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Astounding grammar for writing at 3 AM, you know that?

Anyway, I much enjoyed reading this, and thought it was awfully funny how the girls all mashed their love interests into one character. I was mildly confused at the beginning, thinking that the italicized excerpts were from the original novel Shannon bought, but that cleared up.
Girl Who Writes chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
::squee:: Fluff! Adorable fluff! There are no coherent thoughts coming from my brain at the moment, btu I loved it. :D
iwomans-sister chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
this was a cute little ficette. i really liked it and it's an original idea.
BrittyWeasley chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Aww... that's so sweet! I love your mix of humor and romance!

Great job!

*Britty
iloveclay01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Oh, this is really good. I hope you'll write more to it. I really like it. Hehehe, I wish that would happen on the show.
Becky Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Aw! So cute. This story was so funny and romantic. This is very good random fluff. I wonder, are you going to randomly fluff some more chapters? I do hope so. I thoroughly enjoyed this story!

Becky Greenleaf
standardblack chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
"Unless the island wants us to read it." LOL, That's priceless! Very cute premise, too :)
solongsolonggonebabygone chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I don't think it would hurt if we just took a quick little peek and see whose it is. So we can return it."

"Yeah. Return it."

Ah, those nosy boys...I love this thing, man. Nothing like a good bodice-ripper to get the creative juices flowing on a desert island, huh? Hee hee...so amusing and romantic at the same time.
Rockin' Robyn chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
WOW! I always LOVE your stories. I now scan the page of new stories for anything by you. I actually chuckled out loud at the line " Sayid!",he called, "you might want to come take a look at this!" I could almost hear the three's discussion over their "find". Keep up the great work. I love your stories, Oh yeah, I already said that!
ilovecherries123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
ah! cute! I love all your stories, your so good!
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
another gem! :) I really like this fic. random fluff is good...especially at 3 am lol...you're totally rockin my socks right about now! You've got a new fic practically every day, and I'm completely in love with all of them lol. Thanks for being so obsessed :) it makes my day
keepitlost chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
OMG, this is one of the best Lost stories I've read! You used my 3 favorite couples! This story was way hot! I'm starting a Shannon/Sayid, Jack/Kate, and Charlie/Claire fic, but I was kinda stuck, and this inspired me to go work on it. I hope you write more soon, glad to know there are fans of the same couples out there (I like Sawyer, but not with anyone on the show).