Reviews for Flare Up
Master Solo chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Interesting.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I don't know anything about this season of TF. What the hell am I doing here?

...Just kidding. _ Hey, put down that mallet, damn it... O_o; Ugh, I'm sorry I took so long to finally review this. My two best friends lately, School and Work, have been clinging to my pores and I can't ditch them even if I tried. .; But anyway, I have ten minutes before I need to go to work, and so here I am! :) Thank you for the little dedication at the end; I'm confident that you would've done well without my assistance, but I hope that I helped at least a little. .0 Good job on creating Silverscream - she's not a Mary Sue, so she instantly gets 10 points for that. :P Your battle scenes were cool, and Flare is a jerk. Not too bad of a fighter, but a jerk overall. Yup, that's pretty much how I perceived him. I hope Silverscream can overcome her aggravation of him, because who knows, he might use her emotions against her in a future battle. It's not good to lose your head in the heat of a fight. Well, that's all I've got to say for this current chapter. Hey, I'm really glad that you're finally back into writing, and if you plan to continue this story, then let me know when you post up the next chapter, okay? _
malachite157 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
A well-written fic, with a good momentum and a steady plot. My congrats on this fic, Flyby! It's great.
Niteflite chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Who-ho! finally writing, I see. Yeah, I'm alive again. Very very nice. I thank Wayward for forcing you back into the world.
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I loved it! i really hope you'll do more of this stuff! it's nearly impossible to find RiD fics, so i thank you for writing one!