Reviews for The Sound of Sorcery
BunkeR the uNeTHiCaL chapter 52 . 12/23/2011
Well..first off - nicely written story..The ideas are good and the cliffhangers work ! (not like in some other fics i have read)

You write like a PHD scientist...sometimes only u know what u are talking about but then u have to make an effort to make others understand...

It took me two weeks to read upto chapter 52 and i would definitely like to read more...ur last chapter was on 09/09/07 so i believe this fic (like so many others i have had the misfortune to read) would not see the light at the end of the tunnel...!

Hoping u would prove me wrong...

Cheers !
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
i'm just saying, cuz it's kind of been bothering me for a few chapters now, but Ginny's full name is Ginevra.
hannah.194 chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
the whole blaise zabini thing was difficult for me to read as from the books and name he is evidently an African male not a caucasian female. like i mean yikes seriously dude?
Altus chapter 45 . 7/4/2009

The joke is about Ben and Susan Harper, from My Family, with Ben being the dentist. Nice!

Great story, really great!

Keep going!
just an anonymous reviewer chapter 33 . 2/20/2009
Random note: I find it ironic that Malfoy was turned into a ferret, part of the family Mustelidae which are of course...

Weasels. :D
just an anonymous reviewer chapter 30 . 2/20/2009
Just thought I'd mention that I love your Professor Milner. LOL!
Draeconin chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
Owls don't eat porridge. In fact, to quote a website about owls, "All owls are carnivores." They eat meat, and only meat.
Draeconin chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
-Dumbledore’s driving the train?

Just a point of information: you can't drive a train. It's on a fixed track, so you can't steer, or anything other than making it speed up and slow down. If I remember correctly, you only 'operate' a train.

I know it's probably JKR's fault (I refused to read the last three books), but how in the world did they justify Ron becoming a prefect? He's academically lazy, bigotted against Slytherin House, has a temper that he rarely tries to restrain, and all in all is a very POOR choice for a prefect. Dean Thomas would have been a better choice. But then, JKR wrote many things in that series of books that made little to no sense. For instance, the Sorting Hat thought Harry to be best suited to Slytherin, but then JKR seems to ignore that fact from that time on, Harry showing little to no traits of that house.
Draeconin chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
I've got to question Harry's punching Vernon. The man has to be close to 400 pounds, one side or the other. Harry's probably about 140 to 150, at most. And yet Harry's punch lifted Vernon off the ground? Okay, if the punch was magic-assisted it would be possible, but Vernon's jaw would be severely broken, even if the man wasn't knocked out.
Draeconin chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
I absolutely love the singing Mrs. Black. Hilarious!
fainfan chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
another great chapter!
fainfan chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
nice chapters. been reading 6 of them straight

sadistic little tommy
munchnzoey chapter 52 . 3/26/2008
good story.
Shinysavage chapter 52 . 3/5/2008
I've caught up! Nothing specific after my last review to comment on, just to say that this is a particularly awesome story, and you're a very good writer.

The comment about updating in a couple of weeks concerns me slightly, given that it's apparently been a few months since you've updated, but one shouldn't rush good art. So I'll confine myself to saying that I eagerly await future installments - I want to see Umbridge humbled dammit!

Oh, and I love the rambling sentences, weird as they can get :)

Keep up the good work!

Shinysavage chapter 30 . 3/4/2008
Hi there! Just found this yesterday, and have been reading it with immense pleasure (I do have work to do, but this is much more fun, so *meh*).

Some very interesting ideas, and awesome characters (Milner rather reminds me of a lecturer I have, and I can't decide if that scares me or not...) and frankly brilliant battle scenes. I also love the banter between Harry and Ginny.