Reviews for Lost Perspective 4 : POST MORTEM
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Pythons are not venomous!
unspoken-desires2u chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
ive been following this series and was enjoying it but seriously my stomach is turned at the thought of snape and hermione and i dont know if i can carry on reading if thats where this is heading, its just wrong, she is a child and he is her teacher more than twice her age regardless if it happens in school or once she leaves its just ughh, the hermione in this story is horrible, if i was harry i think i might have snapped and slapped her many many times over by now, she is such a painful interferring know it all
DocMartin chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
That was beautiful. "It's not on" How dare he :(
Dramagirl007 chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
Is this turning into a Snape and Hermione love story? That's gross, the rest of it is good though
Dramagirl007 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
This story is really good. :)
Heather chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Hm...an interesting chapter. It is nice seeing people empathize with Snape, but at the same time, Harry's gonna get quite a guilt complex...not everything was directly his fault...They're blaming him for things that were Malfoy's fault when his only misdeed was being out after curfew...I dunno. I didn't like this chapter. :-/
Cecillymad chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
Not sure what to think about the turn in this, i could see it coming, but i don't like it. I hate romantic stories and slash,but now i'm faced with a dilemma, i simply can't give up your stories so their so beautifully crafted and touching. I'll just have to push past my discomfort lol. That saying i don't even know if there is a sequal to this or not, it just seems to be the naturally conclusion to this ending, or else my words are impotent. Oh well. Anyway, your stories are brilliant, thanks for writing them oh talented one. :)

Cecilly
Cecillymad chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
No no no please don't let this turn into a Hermoine and Snape story , PLEASE! I find the whole concept really disturbing, he's old enough to be her bloody father.

I know that my pleading is alas impotent as the story is already finished and beyond swaying. I can't wait to read on though, but now i'm more than a tad apprehensive.

Cecilly
troesnaja chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
Aww so sad, I think it was all a bi tquick you know how Hermiones feelings changed towards snape, ok it was not soppy or anything but still a rather quick and dramatic change, when she hardly knows him at all, nearly never talked to him at all. I mean if she for example had helped him with potions or something, or maybe ahd visited him and Harry at the cottage at least a few times. I am all for hg/ss (its my only and favourite hp pairing) but i like for things to simmer for a long time and slowly get towards a boiling point. I am not really for example into the marriage law fics, have you by any chance read mckays a matter o fhonor? its quite old but i like it still...
troesnaja chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Hello, this fic seems a bit shorter then the other lp installments...
troesnaja chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Ahah, so Snape is calling her Hermione now eh? Yes, i think Hermione is a bit over-sensitive (ooc) in this story in regards to Snape, but it is a fine line to thread i guess, the way she is always protective of people or things she thinks that are mistreated in some way... Its a fine line...
troesnaja chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hello, aw decking the halls was nice especially the last chapter. Just a random thought, since you are from england, did you ever read hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy or even better yet listen to the radio drama? I have bbc lord of the rings, bbc hitch hikers guide and bbc earthsearch, i really like the accents. I am also a big fan of a touch of frost tv series, written by r.d. wingfield who also wrote many radio plays. Oh yes btw i really liked the trekkie stuff in the first few parts. I am a big fan of tos (the original series) but not of the movies though, spock sounds horrible in them. ught.
ChaneciaAshai chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I wish you would write more SS/HG fanfictions. The way you describe their feelings and thoughts is really touching.

By the way, did you experience depressions yourself? The way you described Snape's depressions is impressive and ... scary.
SlytherinFan20 chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
I don't like the idea of a HG/SS in this fic...it just doesn't seem to fit here...don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of that pairing but I don't think it works here..
honore chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
You know, if this was a drug, or coffee, I'd be an addict. I just love this stuff. Please, please, please, just let there be more. Thanks
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »