Reviews for As I Watch you from a Distance
Oh please please continue the story! It's so good! I need to know what happens.
Taishou chapter 15 . 3/25
I cant believe this story more chapters.
Im really desperated to see what will happen next T.T
Are you not going to coninue this story?
nylanna1105 chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
Oh my god! Great story! I really love it. Waaahhh this story last updated 2006 and im reading this 2014.. Is there any hope that this story will be updated? I want to know why happens next.. Please pick it up and update..
arrandiy chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
I really love the story and plot, but I know the chances of you finishing the story is slim considering it has been on hold for 8 years. I am, however, going to follow the story just in case. I would love to see you finish this story. The writing style is unique and I am intrigued by it.
sweetsugargirl02 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
please continue this story
mazboberina chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
I know its been 8 years but omg please update! Theres no cliffhanger like an 8 year one! LOL please updateee dieing to find out what happens next!
mysterious person101 chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
I'm disappointed that you didn't update the story yet. :( please update another chapter please!
TheLadyMartyr chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
Please update!XD
I really love it! The story was incredible! Hope you would update soon!:D
Where is Tomoe?
Will Yahiko appear in the story?
HAHAHA!XD Burn into the flames of jealousy Kenshin!XP
I just love this story! please update!
;')
bookwormgirl27 chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
Updates please!
mysterious person101 chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
I love it! XD Ano... when are you gunna update? Did you abandon this story? Please Please I hope you didn't!
120991ln chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
continue loving the story
Dudette Angel Rose chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
please write more!
Dudette Angel Rose chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Plz plz hurry and write more and finish the story i have read up to chapter 15 and plz plz finish it
Evilsister95 chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
I really do hope you finish this story! The plot holds alot of potential, and your writing is fantastic! Sincerely hope you update! :)