Reviews for The Promises We Do Not Speak Of
ColoredPrism chapter 1 . 1/31
This was just too beautiful. The writing, the description of the characters' feelings and longing was all so well written. The Promises We Do Not Speak Of has a very mature, but also somehow delicate view on the subject of marriage and what it requires. This story has such immense tragedy woven into it, it nearly drove me to tears. Yes, all your writing was very deeply felt. I really hope to see more from you, who is such a deep, emotional writer, especially with the Helios and Chibiusa pairing, since I don't think there is enough love for them in this world. ; Please continue to write more stories!
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is very good.
Amanga chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Very good! I love it! Definately the ideal ChibiUsaxHelios.
Mimi chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
What a sad story, very melancholic and emotional. I don't really like unhappy endings (for me it seems to be one), but this fic is far from being unliked. It's just too beautiful.
Leni chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I've been waiting forever to find a story like this. I've always loved the pairing, but couldn't really believe it'd work outside the premises you've written.

Thank you.
jade chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I've read more of your fanfiction that I've reviewed. (I have no idea why.) And you know what? All your stuff is so beautifully written that I try to be very nonchalant about reading it but I'm always floored. I really loved this, and I love all your work. (Though part of me wonders if poor, poor, When All The Good Angels Sleep is ever going to be finished.) It was actually a whim that I stop and read this story, mostly because I was working on a story that was inspired by reading your fanfiction. I wish I had half your talent-your stuff is just so amazing. (We had to pick pieces to do readings in atschool and I brought in 'Cocoon of the Butterfly'.) I'm just...yeah. I'm not really sure what to say, as I just feel like you're one of my author inspirations. You're unique spins, your prose which is too pretty for words, and your characterizations. Well, I'm sure I've talked long enough. Look forward to reading even more pieces by you.
iceytina chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
oh my gosh, i could scarcely breathe as i read this story! the wording is beautiful, the adjectives delicate and sad. i almost cried near the end and i would have but my sister was present and, you know, i can't cry in front of her! breathtaking, deep story.
Mangaka-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
That was a VERY impressive piece of writing. You have made the situation between the characters truely heart wrenching and emotional. I applaude you for your poignant use of language and I wouldn't mind reading more stories like this in the future. _
apsara chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
beautiful, tense, and longing. there isn't enough well-written chibiusa/elios out there (despite my dislike of her, i adore this pairing).