Reviews for If You Build a Better Monkey
DarXe chapter 15 . 7/28/2015
Loved your version on Ron's skills. Really love all the KiGo moments, their banter is great. Bettty is a good mom, its nice watching her grow in that respect.
DarXe chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Okay, I usually wait to post at the end of the story after its finished ... but this was funny. You really have nailed them n character. Shego not wanting to do something unti money is mentioned ... awesome!
FurrySaint chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
Welp, I'm fully expecting a Betty/Vivian relationship now. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
On the cannon tv show, on the graduation two part final, we all find out that kim's mother is called Ann(e) or Annie.
lemon-rind chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Okay, I've spent a lot of time reading and damn was it worth it.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
Just one more left! These are really great. I love seeing the relationship between Kim and Shego develop.
Adrian Nightshade chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
While I think that the name Holly is in fact a good name for Kim's mother, the show actually did mention her name once. I forget which episode it was, but they said that her name is Anne.

Just letting you know. Hasta...
InfiniteMystery chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
OH YEAH! :DDD Shego's powers are back!

Hehe, your series is awesome :3
jquackers chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
Very interesting dream. I'm thinking the Lotus Blade appeared on its own. I do remember in the series they say it will go to Ron if he calls it.

Hmm.. Could there be something going on between Vivian and Dr. Director? I get a small hint of something more than close friendship. [;

Kim has had a large influence on Dr. Director. I still can't really imagine her saying some of her most well-known catch phrases. -laughs-

LOL. That whole scene with Kim and Shego wearing each other's clothing made me laugh. Especially Ron's comment about Monique. XD Now that I think about it, he still hasn't told Kim they're not in an intimate relationship.

So I suppose Sappho will be going to space after all. Except instead of being self-operated, she'll have some company.

I loved this installment the most so far. Probably because there was not Kim/Shego-ness, but even if there wasn't, it'd be amazing.
jquackers chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
YESSS. Shego is gonna wear cargo pants.

LOL. Kim's right.. They should've hurried. But I suppose she and Monty WOULD make the perfect couple now. Oh, how I love Shego. XD

Kim and Shego are just like a newlywed couple, with little fights here and there, but making up quickly. Really. It's adorable.

LOL. Sappho has a near unhealthy obsession with Shego, which amuses me to no end. And I love that last line in the chapter. Really strong.
jquackers chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
I thought Shego was the only one who could activate and deactivate the powers. Maybe I read wrong. Slightly disappointed Kim declined Shego's offer, but only because I'd like to see Kim blasting out plasma, as well. :P

LOL. The collar was removable?.. -facepalm- I would've thought he'd make some way to make it impossible to remove. Wow.
jquackers chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
Hahah, so now we finally know why he didn't kill Ron off sooner. Having an ex-villain working with the good guys really makes the job that much easier.

Ah, so that's what the collar is for.. Duh.

HAHAH, so that's where Thomas ran off to that fateful day.. Lucky them, huh? I AM going to miss the freezy-gloves, though.. That was awesome in itself. Maybe they can get Thomas to make another pair.. But hurrah! Shego has her Shego-ness back. And it now comes in two different colors. [;
jquackers chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
LOL. A love triangle between the villains.. Ick. At least DNAmy isn't AS bad now that she's a whole lot skinner, and therefore just a tiny bit less creepy. I don't know. The chubby aspect of her just intensified her oddity.. somehow.

Morillas.. Great. Let's hope Kim's training will come in handy now. And I still wonder what that collar does.
jquackers chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
I'm curious as to what happened, and how Ron and Monique ended up sleeping in the same bed. Not quite satisfied with Kim's guess, even though it makes sense. I just wanna know for sure. xP

I absolutely love the interaction between Shego and Kim. You really know how to write two people deeply in love (no matter how much Shego denies it). It's very realistic.

I am surprised that Ron lost his virginity sooner than Kim. It's just that.. it's RON. And LOL, yes, not a good choice of words. Especially because Kim and Shego HAVE had sex with each other.

I'm glad Vivian and Betty are willing to become friends, rather than stay acquaintances on a professional level. They seem to have a connection of some sort, so I think they'll end up being as good friends as Betty is with Holly.

Aw, pooey. Now Kim and Shego's bet is slightly unfair. But at least they don't know that. [;

Murdered by another inmate, huh?

I'm curious as to who's helping Monkey Fist. I'm pretty sure he isn't doing that technological stuff, like sending that email while making it difficult enough to trace that it'd take Wade an entire day to accomplish, on his own. And besides, there's still that figure in the background in an earlier scene.
jquackers chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
I'm still liking that little pun (or whatever you'd like to call it) you used for Mrs. Possible's first name.

I love how you bring all these minor characters from the series into this. For example, I really didn't expect you to have Justine Flanner have as large of a role as she did. True, it wasn't much, but I'm glad you mentioned her a couple of times at all. Same goes with Vivian, and every other character. I think that's my favorite part about your writing; you include everyone, instead of concentrating on just a few select characters. Not something many other authors do, unfortunately.

Well, now we know Monique learns quickly. And I'm glad Shego feels comfortable enough around her to tell her something as personal as having slept with Kim.

Aw, man. That Irma/Snake Charmer girl wasn't that bad. I suppose prisons aren't that hard to break into, considering she was murdered in prison by some low-leveled(ish?) villain.. Monkey Fist.