Reviews for My Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Very sweet, well done! Thank you )
southernwind123 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow
that has left me speechless...
NEVER have I ever been so moved by a fanfic
that is so beautiful it's just amazing!
I think you have made people believe that there is more to Draco than what appears
To be honest I think this story is worthy enough to be published in an actual book
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awwwww I wish JK Rowling wrote it like this. Not that what she wrote wasn't brilliant. It was. It was bloody brilliant. Just that Draco and Hermione would actually make a good couple. Though a part of me really wanted Harry to be with her.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
aawww sweet!
Espera Para Principe chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is a nice little one shot, though the leap from killing to kissing was a bit of a stretch its still a good story. Assuming that Hermione and Blaise were either friends or at least spoke about her act beforehand, what was going through her mind? And how were Ron and Harry able to quickly overcome their dislike of Draco so easily? Well regardless of those questions I like how you made Hermione his head; never thought of their relationship like that before. Nice touch.
Slytherin5eva chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow this was beautiful! I had tears in my eyes when I finished. Thank you!
Fellow elephant lover chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I wasn't a Dramione person intill I read your stories. Now I can't see it anyway else! This story just made me love it more. You are amazing! You get the characters just right while adding in your own touches and it comes out beatifuly. Your amazing! I love it! I love you!
AliasEmi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love the way this one played out. I don't find many stories that incorporae Blaise quite right, but this one seemes to fit his character just right. This is always the hardest part of writting fanfiction, getting the characters to act like the author portrayed them, while still managing to get them to do what you want. It was wonderful.
in4ctive chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my God.. I love this so much! It was amazing!
Mrs.Authoress.Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love this. All the characters are perfectly presented in the way that JKR would be proud of. Made me cry, but that is because I love Blaise and don't like the thought of him dying, and I didn't want Draco to have to kill his best friend. I absolutely love this story, and love the line, '"We're both breaking rule seventy-two right now…and three hundred and four."

"What's that rule?" I asked, looking down at the girl.

"A Gryffindor falling in love with a Slytherin," she whispered, cupping my chin in her hand.

"I don't quite see anything wrong with that."'

Love that part, my favourite line in the whole thing.
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
awww love it
Dawn-Breaker97 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow... just wow.

How the bloody hell do you write so well? XD I absolutley love your work :)

Keep it up and thanks!
horses224 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
this was aboslutely amazing again! you continue to amaze me with ur writing ability! keep writing cause ur REALLY good at it
Hermiones hair chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
AW! TAHT IS SO SWEET!
xox-ALiX chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
i'm stalking you. and all your stories. though i don't know how many more i can read. i think my eyes are going to bleed for staring at the computer for about a day and a half trying to finish parenting class and one step at a time. gahh! i love your writing, it's actually keeping my off gaia. o.o