Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Warrior
Agent Michael chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
It sounds to me that Demina has put to final rest more than just a father. Perhaps your characters get a sense of closure from all that went on. Can you believe this, I actually mourned for Demina's father when he probably didn't even exist. That's how good this story is. Your characters feel real. Great job!

Out of all the chapters, I still like the first the best! I would love for you to continue on.
Agent Michael chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
This chapter two is interesting. It has the feel of a real romance novel wrapped up in a fantasy world of a ghost story.

The voices that Coriana was hearing was really getting interesting. Perhaps you could have involved them more into pairing the two lovers.

At the end of the story, perhaps I missed something... Coriana said that she would return in two months once she was knighted, yet when she was introduced to the children, she said that she was a knight already. Wouldn't she say she was still in training? Why accept a title when her consious knows that she has not earned it?

Good Job. I shall review Chap. 3 in due time.
Agent Michael chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Wow. This is a great first story! I was really impressed overall. You were right to say that this is your best work.

I admire Isobel. While reading this, I pictured her and what she might look like. I love the way she had the forthright courage to be who she was. Enduring that much means a lot to me.

It was a bit slow in some parts for the length of the story. At the begining and at the middle where we and Isobel are introduced to the band of thieves. Oh well, I guess it was all worth learning about Isobel's background.

I can't wait to read and review the second and third chapters.
Margolo Blu chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Awesome job, excellent description. You characters are always were done
Mauslidl chapter 1 . 1/31/2005